Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Sean Morrison:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

Sean Morrison: "We know that we are fully capable of bouncing back and finding the form that we showed in the first half of the season."

Re: Sean Morrison:

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Meanest defence in the league before he got injured, two games back and two clean sheets.

Bamba and Manga quite rightly so get plenty of plaudits but this guy gels the back four together.

Our biggest threat at set pieces either end.

Let's hope his injuries are behind him.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Llantwit Blue wrote:Meanest defence in the league before he got injured, two games back and two clean sheets.

Bamba and Manga quite rightly so get plenty of plaudits but this guy gels the back four together.

Our biggest threat at set pieces either end.

Let's hope his injuries are behind him.

Should have won a penalty when their player pulled him down in the box. One of several decisions the abysmal ref got wrong today.

I've always been very critical of Morrison, but he has made a lot less mistakes this season and the stats don't lie. We have clearly missed him the past 4 league games and it's good to have him back.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:24 pm

We missed him. More than Gunnar. We may have a lot of injuries in midfield but we can scramble a goal when needed. We fell apart without Morrison. He is the mettle at the back and organises. That allows bamba and manga to do the flash fancy stuff.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:28 pm

I wasn’t his biggest fan last year but have to admit he has changed my opinion,the way he has played this season. We definitely missed him when he was injured because I feel he holds the back four together. I didn’t think it was a penalty against him but can understand what some feel it was.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:37 pm

He is Hudson...For two seasons we didn't realise what he was all about then became a favourite

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 pm

welshrarebit wrote:We missed him. More than Gunnar. We may have a lot of injuries in midfield but we can scramble a goal when needed. We fell apart without Morrison. He is the mettle at the back and organises. That allows bamba and manga to do the flash fancy stuff.

Agree.
Post a reply