Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CHRIS COLEMAN:”I CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT”

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:CHRIS COLEMAN:

'I can't get my head round it'

It’s a long journey home for the fans and I can’t get my head around it, I really can’t.
We’re playing catch-up. We lacked confidence and ideas up front because we’re young and inexperienced. That’s where we need to strengthen. It’s not a case of hoping for transfers, we’ve got to do it.
Chris Coleman

Coleman not happy... but no huge complaints about red card

CHRIS COLEMAN:

“Painful. 45 seconds to go 1-0 down after the restart, I can’t accept that. You can’t do that, not where we are.
The sending off? Sometimes they’re given, sometimes they’re not. It can go two ways, the referee has got a decision to make.
For 45 minutes we were okay, comfortable really. To give them a goal like that, you can’t do that. It was soft, as simple as that,”

No Bale and Co to bail you out your going down Mr Coleman

His players didn't understand his team talk, all of you behind the ball and defend all game and if you get a chance kick it up front to Bale and pray he scores for us again !!!

Re: CHRIS COLEMAN:”I CANT GET MY HEAD AROUND IT”

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:02 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:At certain times yesterday the ref was awful - books our defender for a block but same offence by Sunderland player in exactly same part of the pitch - just a free kick.

One 10 minute period he was getting dog's abuse in 114

I agree the slightest contact he gave a free kick, helped us out a bit gave us two good shooting opportunities, he was very soft blew up for everything.