Morrison today?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Morrison today?

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Couldn't make the game today as I'm currently in Poland for weekend. But was just wondering if Morrison's return was coincidental with the clean sheet?
gwentbluebirds
 
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Morrison today?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Morrison today?

Postby Igovernor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Definitely! had an excellent game, he even went running up the wing with the bal, as he has not played for a while, he probably though he was a winger, not a center half :laughing6:
User avatar
Igovernor
 
Posts: 3459
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: Morrison today?

Postby davids » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

I have been quite a staunch Morrison critic in the past but he is really winning me over.

Was fantastic today and the whole team looked more comfortable and organised with him at the back.

Great performance by him - long may it continue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
davids
 
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 pm

davids wrote:I have been quite a staunch Morrison critic in the past but he is really winning me over.

Was fantastic today and the whole team looked more comfortable and organised with him at the back.

Great performance by him - long may it continue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:


I don't know how it works but when he plays the whole jigsaw at the back seems to work perfectly, he's become a rock for us not just his play but how it all fits together.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow
 
Posts: 3972
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Reminds me of Hudson who our fans would not give a chance to and was ridiculed for a long time.
My thoughts on the re-branding??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOjxLDcRniE

Learn the words to Men of Harlech -
Join Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/gro ... 6965194125
User avatar
2blue2handle
 
Posts: 25764
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Morrison today?

Postby davids » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Reminds me of Hudson who our fans would not give a chance to and was ridiculed for a long time.


I think you may well be right.
davids
 
Posts: 6036
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Very important player.
boyo1927
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby englishbluebird » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

I would never ridicule a player but have got to be honest in discussions ive questioned Morrisons abilty and leadership skills. Hes proven me completely wrong. Hes having a tremendous season
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
User avatar
englishbluebird
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:16 am
Location: caerphilly

Re: Morrison today?

Postby NOTTSPLOTT » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm

We have missed Morrison more than anyone, when he plays he allows Bamba and Manga to get forward and support the mid field. IMO man of the match today.
NOTTSPLOTT
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:54 pm

englishbluebird wrote:I would never ridicule a player but have got to be honest in discussions ive questioned Morrisons abilty and leadership skills. Hes proven me completely wrong. Hes having a tremendous season


Got to agree :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow
 
Posts: 3972
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

NOTTSPLOTT wrote:We have missed Morrison more than anyone, when he plays he allows Bamba and Manga to get forward and support the mid field. IMO man of the match today.

And mine. Totally made the difference
CF23 Bluebird
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:53 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:29 am

I've always liked him and have never slayed him. Glad hea getting the praise doesn't seem to be a injury prone player so hopefully stays fit for rest if season
gwentbluebirds
 
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Re: Morrison today?

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 am

He’s been immense this season his relationship with Bamba is second to none, when he went on that run first half of the game you could see it was to get the other lads moving! Class act my worry is the fight we’ll have to keep hold of him if we don’t go up
Blue_Barber
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 pm
Location: Valleys

Re: Morrison today?

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:07 am

Morrison, Bamba and Manga are all top class at this level

Bruno and Bamba make the odd howler (but which defender doesn't)

Morrison in my opinion is not as talented as the other two, but for whatever reason whenever he plays we always defend better as a unit.
oohahhPaulMillar
 
Posts: 1129
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 am

Re: Morrison today?

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Morrison, Bamba and Manga are all top class at this level

Bruno and Bamba make the odd howler (but which defender doesn't)

Morrison in my opinion is not as talented as the other two, but for whatever reason whenever he plays we always defend better as a unit.


It's because he's a presence and wins loads in the air and obviously has a lot more organisational skills that credited for
gwentbluebirds
 
Posts: 2805
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:24 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adamt958, Baidu [Spider], BARTZ73, Bing [Bot], Blue Moaner, bluemun, CaerphillyBluebird15, Cardigan bluebird 1968, Dessy1927, Egdun, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], JayCee, JonBoy1982, maccydee, Mr Moo Cow, mugsy, NorthCardiffBlue, papa, paulh_85, pontyclunblue, TheHangedMan, worcester_ccfc and 364 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.