Morrison today?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Morrison today?

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Couldn't make the game today as I'm currently in Poland for weekend. But was just wondering if Morrison's return was coincidental with the clean sheet?
gwentbluebirds

Morrison today?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Morrison today?

Postby Igovernor » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Definitely! had an excellent game, he even went running up the wing with the bal, as he has not played for a while, he probably though he was a winger, not a center half :laughing6:
Igovernor

Postby davids » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

I have been quite a staunch Morrison critic in the past but he is really winning me over.

Was fantastic today and the whole team looked more comfortable and organised with him at the back.

Great performance by him - long may it continue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
davids

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:53 pm

davids wrote:I have been quite a staunch Morrison critic in the past but he is really winning me over.

Was fantastic today and the whole team looked more comfortable and organised with him at the back.

Great performance by him - long may it continue! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I don't know how it works but when he plays the whole jigsaw at the back seems to work perfectly, he's become a rock for us not just his play but how it all fits together.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 pm

Reminds me of Hudson who our fans would not give a chance to and was ridiculed for a long time.
2blue2handle

Postby davids » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Reminds me of Hudson who our fans would not give a chance to and was ridiculed for a long time.

I think you may well be right.
davids

Postby boyo1927 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Very important player.
boyo1927

Postby englishbluebird » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

I would never ridicule a player but have got to be honest in discussions ive questioned Morrisons abilty and leadership skills. Hes proven me completely wrong. Hes having a tremendous season
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
englishbluebird

Postby NOTTSPLOTT » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm

We have missed Morrison more than anyone, when he plays he allows Bamba and Manga to get forward and support the mid field. IMO man of the match today.
NOTTSPLOTT

Postby Stringfellow » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:54 pm

englishbluebird wrote:I would never ridicule a player but have got to be honest in discussions ive questioned Morrisons abilty and leadership skills. Hes proven me completely wrong. Hes having a tremendous season

Got to agree :thumbup:
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

NOTTSPLOTT wrote:We have missed Morrison more than anyone, when he plays he allows Bamba and Manga to get forward and support the mid field. IMO man of the match today.

And mine. Totally made the difference
CF23 Bluebird

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:29 am

I've always liked him and have never slayed him. Glad hea getting the praise doesn't seem to be a injury prone player so hopefully stays fit for rest if season
gwentbluebirds

Postby Blue_Barber » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 am

He’s been immense this season his relationship with Bamba is second to none, when he went on that run first half of the game you could see it was to get the other lads moving! Class act my worry is the fight we’ll have to keep hold of him if we don’t go up
Blue_Barber

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:07 am

Morrison, Bamba and Manga are all top class at this level

Bruno and Bamba make the odd howler (but which defender doesn't)

Morrison in my opinion is not as talented as the other two, but for whatever reason whenever he plays we always defend better as a unit.
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby gwentbluebirds » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Morrison, Bamba and Manga are all top class at this level

Bruno and Bamba make the odd howler (but which defender doesn't)

Morrison in my opinion is not as talented as the other two, but for whatever reason whenever he plays we always defend better as a unit.

It's because he's a presence and wins loads in the air and obviously has a lot more organisational skills that credited for
gwentbluebirds

Return to General Chat