Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: How much is Ralls worth ?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Worth a lot more to us, doesn't get appreciated much because he is stuck doing to dog work most of the time.

If we dug deep to get a very good defensive partner for him we would see the best of him. We shouldn't sell him at any cost i dread to think what we would have done without him this season.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Ballistic Blue wrote:Worth a lot more to us, doesn't get appreciated much because he is stuck doing to dog work most of the time.

If we dug deep to get a very good defensive partner for him we would see the best of him. We shouldn't sell him at any cost i dread to think what we would have done without him this season.

Totally agree.

You can guarantee though that after a few bad results he will be the first person people will turn on.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:34 pm

he's difficult to value. in this market, on current form, probably about £5-6m.

i don't think he has the footballing ability to justify a fee higher than this. there's no doubting his importance to our team (one of the first names on the team sheet nowadays), but that doesnt necessarily translate to high transfer value on the open market.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 am

He's developed traits from both Gunnarsson and Whittingham. Not as good as either in what they each do, but combined turns him into a hell of a dynamic player. £8-10m given his age and the current market.