Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lino dug out side today

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Awful awful awful..... For both sides I might add. Getting an offside wrong fair enough, but 3 times the ball must have been half a yard over the touch line and he gave nothing. the ref even had to intervene to give a throw to Sunderland once. Talk about not even knowing the basics!

Re: Lino dug out side today

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 pm

:|
Barclay1 wrote:Awful awful awful..... For both sides I might add. Getting an offside wrong fair enough, but 3 times the ball must have been half a yard over the touch line and he gave nothing. the ref even had to intervene to give a throw to Sunderland once. Talk about not even knowing the basics!

At one point he never gave a simple decision that a blind man could see Left it to ref to give!
As for ref he was useless gave 99.9% of decisions to them and several times went to give us free kick but changed mind and gave advantage to them. :roll:

Re: Lino dug out side today

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote::|
Barclay1 wrote:Awful awful awful..... For both sides I might add. Getting an offside wrong fair enough, but 3 times the ball must have been half a yard over the touch line and he gave nothing. the ref even had to intervene to give a throw to Sunderland once. Talk about not even knowing the basics!

At one point he never gave a simple decision that a blind man could see Left it to ref to give!
As for ref he was useless gave 99.9% of decisions to them and several times went to give us free kick but changed mind and gave advantage to them. :roll:

My uncle Stewart is blind and I can confirm 100% he would not have seen it. :D