Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRIAN CLARK BIRTHDAY

Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:50 am

Bluebirds legend Brian Clark's birthday today

Hope your looking down, Clarky. The Bluebirds done you proud today! :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Re: BRIAN CLARK BIRTHDAY

Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:53 am

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:46 am

One of the bluebirds true legend's!

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 am

Cardiff City legend and my sporting hero only sad thing for me was l Got the opportunity to tell him this one day and bottled it :banghead:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:56 am

I did speak to Brian on the way to the ground with my grandson a few years ago. I pointed out to my grandson that Brian was the best forward we have ever had and Brian said I wouldn't go that far, Typical modesty from a legend and a gentleman. RIP great man. :bluebird:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:16 am

He was a great guy. I first met him in the late 70's, when i worked for British Rail. He had just finished playing for Newport County and was a Sales Rep selling industrial clothing etc with a local firm in Cardiff, He was a true gent,smartly dressed and had time to chat about his footballing days, enjoyed playing for Millwall . But Cardiff City was his true love and especially the Real Madrid game in 1971, when he scored the goal from a header to win 1-0. He said the team was up most of the night celebrating with a few beers. He is missed.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 am

Probably the best striker I have seen at City since I started following the club back in the 60's. :bluescarf: