Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Really Looked After Today "

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:52 pm

" REALLY LOOKED AFTER TODAY "

I turned up as usual today to watch Atletico Baleares play on a Sunday morning.

As I walked in to the Stadium, I was told by Miquel that my Daughter Alexandra and I had been invited to meet the Atletico Baleares players and go on the pitch before kick of with them. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Can only Say My daughter & I were very proud to do so,with My flag :bluescarf:

Lopez the Captain came straight over and introduced us both, shook hands and welcomed Alexandra :bluescarf:

They have put the photo on their Official Site and is in the Spanish Papers tomorrow :thumbright: :bluescarf:

And to finish it off Atletico Baleares finally won their first home game this season.

Atletico Baleares 1 Formentera 0 :thumbright: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Really Looked After Today '

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 pm

:bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 pm

:bluescarf:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Fantastic fair play

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm

DEANO wrote:Fantastic fair play

I was well shocked Deano, but very proud and honoured :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Re: " Really Looked After Today "

Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Well done Annis

Great for your daughter too

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:26 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Well done Annis

Great for your daughter too

Cheers Mike, she loved it and I love seeing Cardiff City's name all over & other fans seeing it :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:27 pm

5 years ago watching Atletico Baleares in their real home :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Your daughter obviously takes after her mother then Annis ;)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:32 pm

That’s awesome, and of course it will promote Cardiff City in Spain as it will be in the papers. Nice one :thumbup:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:48 pm

AHERNE wrote:Your daughter obviously takes after her mother then Annis ;)

:lol:

Cheers :thumbup:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Juventus Blue wrote:That’s awesome, and of course it will promote Cardiff City in Spain as it will be in the papers. Nice one :thumbup:

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Even the Atletico Baleares players were all talking about Cardiff City :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" REALLY LOOKED AFTER TODAY "

As I walked in to the Stadium, I was told by Miquel that my Daughter Alexandra and I had been invited to meet the Atletico Baleares players and go on the pitch before kick of with them. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Lopez the Captain came straight over and introduced us both, shook hands and welcomed Alexandra :bluescarf:

They have put the photo on their Official Site and is in the Spanish Papers tomorrow :thumbright: :bluescarf:

And to finish it off Atletico Baleares finally won their first home game this season.

Not impressed to be honest mate.......Your in a Polo shirt in January and Saturday I had thick socks, tshirt, jumper, hoody, jacket, hat and gloves and was still freezing :banghead:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:35 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" REALLY LOOKED AFTER TODAY "

Not impressed to be honest mate.......Your in a Polo shirt in January and Saturday I had thick socks, tshirt, jumper, hoody, jacket, hat and gloves and was still freezing :banghead:

:lol:

Ha ha Cheers :thumbright: :thumbright:

To be honest this is the coldest month of the year,but we get the Sun for about 4-5 hrs a day,then its coats on :thumbup: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Spanish Tv are doing a programme on Friday night and my flag is on it for ages they are talking about the Derby game next Sunday Real Mallorca v Atletico Baleares :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Fair play, that's excellent. Good on you!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Top class :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 pm

Bella Blue wrote:Fair play, that's excellent. Good on you!

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Fair play to the club Annis that is excellent

The lower Spanish clubs know how to look after fans for sure - big game at the weekend be interesting to hear about it :thumbup: