Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:04 pm

LEAGUE ONE (DIV 3)

BEST AWAY SUPPORTS YESTERDAY :thumbright:

1,487 - Shrewsbury Town (vs. Blackburn)

1,172 - Rotherham United (vs. Oldham)

1,125 - Oxford United (vs. Walsall)

1,112 - Bristol Rovers (vs. Blackpool)

671 - Plymouth Argyle (vs. Doncaster)

For me Shrewsbury best away support by far as they only get 5,000 home fans and use to only bring 200 fans to Cardiff.

Fantastic by Bristol Rovers 1,112 fans on a bitter clod long journey to Blackpool all closed up in Jan :thumbright:

Unbelievable struggling Plymouth taking 671 fans away to Doncaster, long journey and lower divisions. :thumbright:

1,487 - Shrewsbury Town fans away at Blackburn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' ALL THREE LEAGUES BEST AWAY SUPPORTS YESTERDAY '

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:13 pm

Top Championship Away attendances yesterday

4,700 - Wolves (vs. Barnsley)

3,537 - Leeds United (vs. Ipswich)

3,488 - Derby County (vs. Birmingham)

2,000 Sold out - Aston Villa (vs. Nottingham Forest)

1,483 - Preston (vs Millwall)

1,300 - QPR (vs. Burton)

Stood out for me Preston away at Millwall 1,483 Fans :thumbright:

4,700 - Wolves Away at Barnsley
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:14 pm

396 Scunthorpe fans away at Portsmouth yesterday (Long journey)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:15 pm

1,344 Luton fan away at Chesterfield yesterday

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Aston Villa fans away at Forest (Sold Out)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Bristol Rovers Fans make the Long Winter Journey Away to Blackpool Over 1,100 Rovers Fans :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:30 pm

Notts County fans away at Lincoln yesterday (Sold out allocation)

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 pm

910 Sunderland Fans travelled away to Cardiff City.

12:30pm / Live on Sky / Bottom of the Championship & over 620 mile round trip :thumbright:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:32 pm

NORWICH CITY FANS AWAY AT BRISTOL CITY

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Derby Fans Away at Birmingham City Sold Out :thumbright:

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Preston support stands our for me. Long long trip that...

Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

500 Mansfield fans away at Cambridge United League (Div 4)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

I think it shows how poor our away support is really and home add to that. :| :cry:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Preston support stands our for me. Long long trip that...

Agreed :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:40 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I think it shows how poor our away support is really and home add to that. :| :cry:

It hurts to see and on football banter, away days and Championship banter,every club takes the mick out of us nowadays, I have given up arguing our points as we have none anymore. :cry: :cry:

I walked in my local on Saturday night and everyone started singing wheres your fans, a ground with no support :cry:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
1980s Bluebird wrote:I think it shows how poor our away support is really and home add to that. :| :cry:

It hurts to see and on football banter, away days and Championship banter,every club takes the mick out of us nowadays, I have given up arguing our points as we have none anymore. :cry: :cry:

I walked in my local on Saturday night and everyone started singing wheres your fans, a ground with no support :cry:

Bloody Spaniards they don't know who they want to be anyway and they want to be thankful that a good mob of Wales fans turned up and formed the International Brigade to get rid of Franco in 1936-39. :thumbright:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:39 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Bloody Spaniards they don't know who they want to be anyway and they want to be thankful that a good mob of Wales fans turned up and formed the International Brigade to get rid of Franco in 1936-39. :thumbright:

:lol: :thumbright: