Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Gary Madine update "

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:51 pm

" Gary Madine update "

It looks like Cardiff City are facing a fight if they want to land Bolton striker Gary Madine, with Phil Parkinson once again insisting that he will not be sold.

He told the Bolton News:

“His focus is great and I’d expect it to be. I don’t want to sell him and the chairman is adamant he is not going to sell him, so he’s going to be with us.
“We’re in a dogfight down the bottom, we know that, and there’s quite a few teams in there with us. We need our best players.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Gary Madine update "

Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" Gary Madine update "

It looks like Cardiff City are facing a fight if they want to land Bolton striker Gary Madine, with Phil Parkinson once again insisting that he will not be sold.

He told the Bolton News:

“His focus is great and I’d expect it to be. I don’t want to sell him and the chairman is adamant he is not going to sell him, so he’s going to be with us.
“We’re in a dogfight down the bottom, we know that, and there’s quite a few teams in there with us. We need our best players.”

Annis, I think NW will pull 2 out that none of us will think of.

Bit of a bugger mate if we beat Mansfield your flights for a possible game against Man City!!

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 pm

putting aside any overvaluation concerns, given that we may get promoted it makes no sense to spend significant money on a championship level striker at this stage.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

I’m hoping he stays put, don’t rate him one bit.

Chris Martin on the other hand. :thumbright: