“ RYAN GIGGS: I CAN’T WAIT TO GET STARTED “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:27 pm

RYAN GIGGS, AFTER BEING NAMED WALES MANAGER:

"I am so proud to have been given the honour of managing the national team. The challenges that we have ahead of us with the Nations League and qualification for Uefa Euro 2020 excite me a great deal. I can't wait to start working with the players as we prepare for those crucial games later in the year."
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ RYAN GIGGS: I CAN’T WAIT TO GET STARTED “

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Proud ? Who are you kidding giggsy boy your not proud of being welsh everyone knows that
CardiffCityBlue

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:Proud ? Who are you kidding giggsy boy your not proud of being welsh everyone knows that

Why isn't he?
Does that mean only the few thousand who went to watch Wales in the games he played are proud Welshman. He could have chose not to play international football at all, I doubt it was a financial decision to play for wales.;
2blue2handle

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CardiffCityBlue wrote:Proud ? Who are you kidding giggsy boy your not proud of being welsh everyone knows that

Why isn't he?
Does that mean only the few thousand who went to watch Wales in the games he played are proud Welshman. He could have chose not to play international football at all, I doubt it was a financial decision to play for wales.;

Not really , if you were called to play for Wales and were a proud welsh man would you not turn up ?absolutly not you’d be there as much as you could

Fans pay to watch some can’t turn up for finance some for work commitment , if your called up to play you can go

Your living the dream playing for wales as a proud Welshman for a living ? Apparently not for giggs
CardiffCityBlue

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:00 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Why isn't he?

Not really , if you were called to play for Wales and were a proud welsh man would you not turn up ?absolutly not you’d be there as much as you could

60+ caps hardly nothing, its not as if he turned up once or twice a year. Yes it seems he missed a lot of friendlies, someone else has pointed out Bale has hardly played in friendlies in recent times. Is that a bad thing to prolong your career? As ive said elsewhere its probably something Bale should have been doing more in recent years, he is paying for it now with injuries and because of these injuries wales pay to.
2blue2handle

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Do they how do you know he's not proud just because didn't do friendlies? 64 caps is not to be sneazed at, and is a lot more than coleman achieved :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Do they how do you know he's not proud just because didn't do friendlies? 64 caps is not to be sneazed at, and is a lot more than coleman achieved :thumbup:

Agree.
It’s getting a bit tiring now this bollocks about Giggs and friendlies. A lot of it was due to injuries, managing them to be available for his next Man Utd match and a lot of it would be Ferguson not allowing him and ‘advising’ him not to play.

P.S. he was never eligible to play for England!

:laughing6:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby bluescarlet » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:10 pm

All this anti Giggs thing on this board is pathetic, get behind the man for goodness sake and get over this nonsense about the friendliest.
bluescarlet

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:46 pm

Probably banging someone’s wife here already... We should change the sheep shagger song to wife shagger :laughing6:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Ruislip Blue » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:RYAN GIGGS, AFTER BEING NAMED WALES MANAGER:

"I am so proud to have been given the honour of managing the national team. The challenges that we have ahead of us with the Nations League and qualification for Uefa Euro 2020 excite me a great deal. I can't wait to start working with the players as we prepare for those crucial games later in the year."

As long as it's not a friendly eh Ryan. Shearer nailed it. What an awful appointment.
Ruislip Blue

Postby Dahboy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:09 am

Ruislip Blue wrote:

As long as it's not a friendly eh Ryan. Shearer nailed it. What an awful appointment.

The same guy who didn't want to play for Wales or was it fergie who stopped him from playing for his country?
Dahboy

Postby 2blue2handle » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Ruislip Blue wrote:

The same guy who didn't want to play for Wales or was it fergie who stopped him from playing for his country?

You talk like has no caps and just didn't play, he racked up a good amount of caps, more than a lot of people have for wales. More than Shearer did for England.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat