Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carlos Carvalhal admits Swansea City's Premier League

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Carlos Carvalhal admits Swansea City's Premier League predicament has been a factor in the lack of incoming activity at the Liberty Stadium so far this month.

Re: Carlos Carvalhal admits Swansea City's Premier League

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Unfortunately for the Jacks, the yank owners will siphon off the parachute payments if they go down and share it out amongst the hedge funders and do a runner and they will drop like Pompey, horrendous debts, into administration and it will be game over. Not a Jack fan but it will be sad to see a Welsh club end up like that because of greed by owners. Nothing to do with the average Jack fan giving us shit.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 pm

It's desperately sad to see what is happening to them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:It's desperately sad to see what is happening to them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This :occasion5: :lol: :lol: :occasion5:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:58 pm

I'd like nothing more than the dirty jacks to plummet down the leagues or even out of existence

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:37 am

Jasonccfc wrote:I'd like nothing more than the dirty jacks to plummet down the leagues or even out of existence

Harsh but hard to disagree

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:59 am

I've heard they've just made their 1st signing of the window.harold Steptoe or I could be wrong it might be albert9

Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 pm

stuey1965 wrote:I've heard they've just made their 1st signing of the window.harold Steptoe or I could be wrong it might be albert9

They've also signed Albert's Horse Hercules as their new kit man :laughing5:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:I'd like nothing more than the dirty jacks to plummet down the leagues or even out of existence

Likewise. I was gutted when they stayed in the league a few years ago

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm

If the roles were reversed would the Jacks give a damn about us, would they hell, so **** them, can't wait for them to come tumbling down.