Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated " Chris Martin Derby County "

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Apparently we have asked about him ,Cameron Jerome off to Derby

Updated :thumbright:

Chris Martin will be made available on loan by Derby County, which interests Cardiff City.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Chris Martin derby

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Can only see them letting him go for a fee surely not on loan.. I think we should go all out to buy him quality striker in this league

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Can only see them letting him go for a fee surely not on loan.. I think we should go all out to buy him quality striker in this league

I agree

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:00 pm

He looks fat but is quite good, no chance though they wouldn’t let him come here.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:11 pm

I agree they won't let him come here.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:22 am

He’s already been offered to city for 500k before Christmas also jonny Russel for 500k City should have snapped them up at that price

Re: " Chris Martin Derby County "

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:17 am

That seems a bit cheap to me for Martin,unless he’s coming to the end of his contract.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Both refusing to sign new contracts at derby and will go for nothing when there contracts come to an end so derby are willing to take 500k each both would be a steal at that price

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Chris Martin will be made available on loan by Derby County, which interests Cardiff City.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Chris Martin will be made available on loan by Derby County, which interests Cardiff City.

If he's fit hes good ,I think we might get him , grabban and zohore will be sold

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chris Martin will be made available on loan by Derby County, which interests Cardiff City.

If he's fit hes good ,I think we might get him , grabban and zohore will be sold

I agree :thumbright: :bluebird:

Re: Updated " Chris Martin Derby County "

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Zahore won't be sold unless we get a huge offer. Can't see the reported 12m being offered now?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Chris Martin isn't out of the contract in the summer because he signed new contract last March 2017 for 3 years. Johnny Russell also been offered new contract too and are ongoing talks about that too.

For these '£500k' bit for both players are bs.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Holyhead wrote:Both refusing to sign new contracts at derby and will go for nothing when there contracts come to an end so derby are willing to take 500k each both would be a steal at that price

Big LOL at you. Both of these players didn't refused the contract and you need to get the facts right.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Holyhead wrote:He’s already been offered to city for 500k before Christmas also jonny Russel for 500k City should have snapped them up at that price

Cobblers.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Supposed to be going to Norwich ?

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:59 pm

Bluebina wrote:Supposed to be going to Norwich ?

Reading interested also

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/15/be ... o-sign-de/

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:48 pm

i read they are letting him go out as to free up finance for jerome move! ffp hitting them now :o