3 years too late

Re: cardiff city to play in red at home

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm

thedoctor13 wrote:cardiff city to play in red at home :happy1:

Stay off the glue son.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Three years to press 'submit'!

Wait till the poor-bastard finds out about OGS, Slade and Trollope. I may fire up the DeLorean and leave him an Almanac to soften the blows.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 pm

is he bobby ewing in disguise and just come out of shower?? :laughing6:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 pm

I wouldn't be too surprised if this reared its ugly head again. Recent comments from inside the club. Hope I'm wrong.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:54 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Three years to press 'submit'!

Wait till the poor-bastard finds out about OGS, Slade and Trollope. I may fire up the DeLorean and leave him an Almanac to soften the blows.
:lol:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:I wouldn't be too surprised if this reared its ugly head again. Recent comments from inside the club. Hope I'm wrong.

What recent comments from inside the club?? Please tell us more :thumbright:

Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:I wouldn't be too surprised if this reared its ugly head again. Recent comments from inside the club. Hope I'm wrong.

Just something I saw on this forum. Posted by someone reliable. Vincent Tan remarking that he had changed back to blue, but 'where are the fans'. Second hand info, I know, but repeated on here. All this constant complaining about our low gates. Like I said, I hope there is nothing in it. I haven't got the energy to go through this a second time.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:is he bobby ewing in disguise and just come out of shower?? :laughing6:

yeah well I would like to wake up to discover it was all a dream/nightmare.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:12 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:is he bobby ewing in disguise and just come out of shower?? :laughing6:

Unfortunately it wasn't, now it's something we just have to live with like a lot of things in life! :roll:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:16 am

llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Just something I saw on this forum. Posted by someone reliable. Vincent Tan remarking that he had changed back to blue, but 'where are the fans'. Second hand info, I know, but repeated on here. All this constant complaining about our low gates. Like I said, I hope there is nothing in it. I haven't got the energy to go through this a second time.

That is an observation rather than an intent to change the shirt colours. What I would say to VT is that changing back to blue stopped the rot because if he hadn't then the crowds would be even lower.

Personally I believe that the crowds are relatively low because City fans have been crapped on so many times over the years that even when things are going well they know we will blow up at some stage.

The Dave Jones years are the most recent example with the 6-0 loss at Preston, Blackpool play off Final defeat, players turning up pissed (or it looked like it) for the games against Middlesbrough and Reading and the disaster of the Premier League season.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Three years to press 'submit'!

:lol: :lol:

Not only the Despicable Rebrand to come then, so really poor/boring football as well, poor sod :lol:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

That is an observation rather than an intent to change the shirt colours. What I would say to VT is that changing back to blue stopped the rot because if he hadn't then the crowds would be even lower.

Personally I believe that the crowds are relatively low because City fans have been crapped on so many times over the years that even when things are going well they know we will blow up at some stage.

The Dave Jones years are the most recent example with the 6-0 loss at Preston, Blackpool play off Final defeat, players turning up pissed (or it looked like it) for the games against Middlesbrough and Reading and the disaster of the Premier League season.

Good points, Tony. The Dave Jones years seem a long time ago now, though!

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Unfortunately it wasn't, now it's something we just have to live with like a lot of things in life! :roll:

Actually I just ignore them.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Very true Tony and eventually it gets to the diehards.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 am

im guessing hes plucked at straws because Man City's 3 kits sort of clash with our home kit.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Tony blue Williams another "spot on" post from you.couldn't agree more.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:56 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Where on this forum does it say " cardiff city to play in red at home " except you who else has quoted this?
Where does Tan say we are going back to red in the quote "Vincent Tan remarking that he had changed back to blue, but 'where are the fans'" ??
Unless theres a concrete statement to prove its just old fishbait

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Where on this forum does it say " cardiff city to play in red at home " except you who else has quoted this?
Where does Tan say we are going back to red in the quote "Vincent Tan remarking that he had changed back to blue, but 'where are the fans'" ??

I didn't say that, Jason. The OP is not mine. Just a thought that we need to be constantly alert to this ever happening again. Tony answered my concerns well. The number of clicks makes no odds to me.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:31 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

I didn't say that, Jason. The OP is not mine. Just a thought that we need to be constantly alert to this ever happening again. Tony answered my concerns well. The number of clicks makes no odds to me.

Oops my appologies :thumbright:

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:02 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:
llangainbluebird wrote:
Jasonccfc wrote:

Oops my appologies :thumbright:

OK, mate! :thumbup: