Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just where do they get this crap!

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 am

https://soccersouls.com/2018/01/16/warn ... mansfield/

Re: Just where do they get this crap!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:28 pm

''An energetic performance is expected as ever from Tomlin in the middle'' :laughing6:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 pm

griff105 wrote:''An energetic performance is expected as ever from Tomlin in the middle'' :laughing6:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:29 pm

We did see this article but chose not to put it up, as previous articles from the same site have proven to be regularly (uhm) 'creative' and 'wide of the mark' at best! ;)

This summed it up for me:

"SS – Yannick Wildschut

The ex-Wigan man hasn’t taken off here, but after arriving from the bench against Sunderland, he could be afforded a start in the cup."

Must have meant some other cup, as he was cup-tied! ;) :roll: :oops: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Sven wrote:We did see this article but chose not to put it up, as previous articles from the same site have proven to be regularly (uhm) 'creative' and 'wide of the mark' at best! ;)

This summed it up for me:

"SS – Yannick Wildschut

The ex-Wigan man hasn’t taken off here, but after arriving from the bench against Sunderland, he could be afforded a start in the cup."

Must have meant some other cup, as he was cup-tied! ;) :roll: :oops: :ayatollah:

creative and wide of the mark is being very very kind.
hasnt taken off here.?.

lots of this sort of article online and tbh i really dont get the point of them.