Anybody know if there are any links for the game tonight? Cheers
trotskie

Any links for game?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Any links for game?

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 pm

I'm pretty sure it's on 'live' for those who can get to Field Mill (or The One Call Stadium, as is now) :thumbright:

Otherwise, it seems not :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Igovernor

Postby Pulisnewport » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:19 pm

Sven wrote:I'm pretty sure it's on 'live' for those who can get to Field Mill (or The One Call Stadium, as is now) :thumbright:

Chris, that's a bit harsh ha ha
Pulisnewport

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Can't even get it on radio Wales unless live between Newport and bridgend and use fm or dab radio in the east! :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:07 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Sven wrote:I'm pretty sure it's on 'live' for those who can get to Field Mill (or The One Call Stadium, as is now) :thumbright:

Karl, it was a joke tbh but I can see how it might have looked otherwise :thumbright: :lol:

I've had a look everywhere and asked the only 'links' are very obscure and even the IPTV guys are saying it's only the Leicester v Fleetwood game being aired :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Pulisnewport » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:58 pm

Sven wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Karl, it was a joke tbh but I can see how it might have looked otherwise :thumbright: :lol:

I've had a look everywhere and asked the only 'links' are very obscure and even the IPTV guys are saying it's only the Leicester v Fleetwood game being aired :(

Chris, I knew that ha ha.
Pulisnewport

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Can't even get it on radio Wales unless live between Newport and bridgend and use fm or dab radio in the east! :banghead:

It’s on radio Nottingham.
Much better commentary than BBC Wales as well.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Return to General Chat