“ Cameron Jerome completes Derby move “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:40 pm

Derby County have made Cameron Jerome their first signing of the January transfer window.

The 31-year-old striker has joined the Rams from fellow Sky Bet Championship side Norwich City for an undisclosed fee.

Jerome finalised the formalities of his move to Pride Park Stadium today and has put pen-to-paper on a one-and-a-half-year deal, which will run until the summer of 2019.

He could make his debut in Friday’s home fixture against Bristol City (7:45pm kick-off).
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Cameron Jerome completes Derby move “

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

I always wanted him back at Cardiff, I am thinking he might consider retirement, he is of course 31 and will be 33 by the time he runs out the contract with Derby, shame, Derby have got 2 former Cardiff players at the club :ayatollah:
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Re: “ Cameron Jerome completes Derby move “

Postby Clusterman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Ledley & Jerome are apparently best mates so I guess it's not hard to see how this move may have come about.
Clusterman

Return to General Chat