Re: UPDATED:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:03 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:Does anybody know how many have been sold so far?

Far to many by the sound of it!!!

some very good valid points.
hope you and anyone thats actually turned up and watched us this year gets tickets.

Be nice if the club knew and told us how many of those that attended the Mansfield game were not STH's.

its a bit of a shambles mate...if all ST holders buy 2 { unlikely but possible } thats 29k..plus Man City fans another 5k.
thats 34k..the biggest crowd ever at the CCS is 33,280 so in theory it could be sold out before members get a chance.let alone Mansfield stubs and regular attenders that are not ST holders..ive got mine because im a ST holder but cant help seeing that this is wrong.

guess they gamble on not every ST holder going or getting extra ticket?
up on level 4 everyone cannot possibly have an extra ticket as not enough seats! :o

yes it looks like thats what has happened...its not just level 4 though, if the 14,500 figure is correct and everyone took the plus1 it takes it over capacity.. one things for sure ,in years to come there will not be thousands saying their first game was Man City as has been the case over previous ..big games.

Where are the Extra STH ticket being given too? ,some will be to regulars Non STH, some to mates who go now and again,some too family to make it a day out, some to people who have never been before, so not sure your statement is true.
All i know is there is no way a STH should have been allocated an extra ticket as this has caused chaos on the system and at the ground today all for no particularly good reason.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:43 pm

A mate sorted my ticket today. Can’t wait.

Expect us to lose comfortably, but should be a great atmosphere.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Checking the man city seating availability it seriously looks like its nearly sold out (say 25,000)
its been nearly 4 days and 19000+ sold (looks about 25000) :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:20 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Checking the man city seating availability it seriously looks like its nearly sold out (say 25,000)
its been nearly 4 days and 19000+ sold (looks about 25000) :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Wouldn't that just be because all season ticket seats are currently going to be shown as sold until the club stop holding them? (don't get me wrong, I assume nearly all season ticket holders will have their seats for the game, but not all will).

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:25 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:
HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Checking the man city seating availability it seriously looks like its nearly sold out (say 25,000)

Wouldn't that just be because all season ticket seats are currently going to be shown as sold until the club stop holding them? (don't get me wrong, I assume nearly all season ticket holders will have their seats for the game, but not all will).

i understand where your coming from buts if you think about it there are 14500 STH , 19000 rickets sold surely atleast 10000 of them are STH. It could be that but realistically there will only be no more than 1500 STH missing this game?

Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:48 pm

Sloper Road wrote:
dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:Does anybody know how many have been sold so far?

Far to many by the sound of it!!!

some very good valid points.
hope you and anyone thats actually turned up and watched us this year gets tickets.

Be nice if the club knew and told us how many of those that attended the Mansfield game were not STH's.

its a bit of a shambles mate...if all ST holders buy 2 { unlikely but possible } thats 29k..plus Man City fans another 5k.
thats 34k..the biggest crowd ever at the CCS is 33,280 so in theory it could be sold out before members get a chance.let alone Mansfield stubs and regular attenders that are not ST holders..ive got mine because im a ST holder but cant help seeing that this is wrong.

guess they gamble on not every ST holder going or getting extra ticket?
up on level 4 everyone cannot possibly have an extra ticket as not enough seats! :o

yes it looks like thats what has happened...its not just level 4 though, if the 14,500 figure is correct and everyone took the plus1 it takes it over capacity.. one things for sure ,in years to come there will not be thousands saying their first game was Man City as has been the case over previous ..big games.

Where are the Extra STH ticket being given too? ,some will be to regulars Non STH, some to mates who go now and again,some too family to make it a day out, some to people who have never been before, so not sure your statement is true.
All i know is there is no way a STH should have been allocated an extra ticket as this has caused chaos on the system and at the ground today all for no particularly good reason.

14500 x 2 =29k...home capacity is less than 29k..so yes if all took up the offer there would be none for members..or pple with booking history...
having said that there still seems to be plenty of availability at the mo.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:16 pm

WelshBluebird wrote:

Swings and roundabouts! There's a lot of ST holders nor sitting in normal seats as they bought extra ticket so they've taken other seats! In reality won't be many left by time all ST holders purchase their tickets plus extra, be surprised if any more than 3k left for members and others
:thumbup:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm

Oxfordbluebird wrote:Anyone know what time they go live to members today

if your a gold yes you can now :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

Swings and roundabouts! There's a lot of ST holders nor sitting in normal seats as they bought extra ticket so they've taken other seats! In reality won't be many left by time all ST holders purchase their tickets plus extra, be surprised if any more than 3k left for members and others

Aren't they on sale to members now ?

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

yes as from today today...i think its Mansfield stubs tomorrow.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:12 pm

dogfound wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
WelshBluebird wrote:

yes as from today today...i think its Mansfield stubs tomorrow.

The ticket system is relatively fair. Personally think it should have gone Season tickets, Mansfield attenders and then Members though. I say that as a member who didn’t go to the Mansfield game as well.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:32 am

Are the tickets put onto our seasons, or do we get sent them? Nobody seems to know#
!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:40 am

bluemun wrote:Are the tickets put onto our seasons, or do we get sent them? Nobody seems to know#
!

They print new tickets out for the cup matches.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:45 am

No queue there now...gone quiet down there...wonder how many been sold?

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:20 pm

How the hell do I assign my other ticket I'm entitled too...just says phone ticket office which I cannot do

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:18 pm

Looks like Ninian main upper now open ,ref e ticketing
Looks like lots of tickets still left in main bowl , but they are mostly 1,s and 2,s dotted across all blocks.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:28 pm

I need an extra one in the Sytner!! Bloody kids!!

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:I need an extra one in the Sytner!! Bloody kids!!

Call ticket office choose commercial option though :thumbup:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Looking at e ticketing looks like about 2/3 thousand seats left unsold mostly 1 and 2 dotted all around stadium.. not sure if all seats been released in new stand though

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Notice that in the family stand block 125 / 126 that the first 13 seats in every row are now available for sale which they
weren't yesterday. Does this mean that Man City have reduced their allocation again so the segregation line has been moved again.
The seats now on sale includes mine and my daughters season ticket seats but they've now been sold after we were moved to the upper Ninian, we were initially given tickets in the end block (411) over the corner flag (not happy), but after a 2 hour queue on Friday they managed to move us across 1 block to 412 which was the best available, now there's lots available from family stand members not taking up their reserved places.
Would much prefer to have stayed in or by our regular seats but don't fancy queuing again.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm

gergisabluebird wrote:Notice that in the family stand block 125 / 126 that the first 13 seats in every row are now available for sale which they
weren't yesterday. Does this mean that Man City have reduced their allocation again so the segregation line has been moved again.
The seats now on sale includes mine and my daughters season ticket seats but they've now been sold after we were moved to the upper Ninian, we were initially given tickets in the end block (411) over the corner flag (not happy), but after a 2 hour queue on Friday they managed to move us across 1 block to 412 which was the best available, now there's lots available from family stand members not taking up their reserved places.
Would much prefer to have stayed in or by our regular seats but don't fancy queuing again.

If today was anything to go by you won't need to queue for long

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:54 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192307 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 am

gergisabluebird wrote:Notice that in the family stand block 125 / 126 that the first 13 seats in every row are now available for sale which they

its probs were the extra 300 tickets are adding in

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Vince Alm:

6,000 Cardiff City v Manchester City Tickets Left Approx.

On Sale to Non Season Ticket Holders.

Couple of fans asked regards who can purchase on Monday;

Looking on line there are still quite a few left taking a guess there is somewhere close to three quarters of the stadium sold out, which leaves at least 6,000 plus NOTE THAT IS JUST A GUESS BY ME NOT FACT :-)

Monday 22nd January (12pm) – Saturday 27th January - Tickets on sale online & in person at CCS Ticket Office to all who have previously purchased a 2017/18 home league ticket (up to and including Sunderland; one ticket per person).

Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 pm

I purchased 2 tickets online last Wednesday morning, this is a copy & paste of the confirmation email I received from eTicketing...

Please note if you have a current and active membership access card, a ticket purchased in your name will be added to your card. Any additional tickets purchased in the booking will be issued a barcode paper ticket.

So, this confirms in my mind that 1 ticket will be electronically loaded onto my ST card and I will also receive a paper ticket for the other ticket I purchased on the same transaction.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:00 pm

EASY TO GET A TICKET NOW / ON SALE TO NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
CARDIFF CITY V MAN CITY
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192307
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192307 :thumbright:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm

According to the E-ticketing map there are only odd seats left throughout the stadium including the upper Ninian there must be less than 1000 left. So therefore close to sellout