Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 pm

vofgbluebird wrote:Might be a stupid question but does anyone know if we get paper tickets printed and delivered or do they just load up the season ticket card as they have done previously? Don’t wanna look like a pleb on the day!

Was thinking the same myself, I would assume they have to send out paper ones as not everyone will be in their season ticket seat like myself.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:To right Chris, bloody cheek of him.

I think a lot of people are having problems getting their normal seat due to not activating their accounts.

Maybe a Sticky....Wouldnt want genuine ST holders missing out. My two are done :thumbright:

Im a season ticket holdre and only joined eticketing today. It's not recognising me as a season ticket holder.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 pm

They will be sending out paper ones
They stopped loading onto season ticket cards a few seasons ago.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:23 pm

I'm having a nightmare doing my ticket and my 2 boys. I think I had a previous login set up and now everytime I login it's only recognising an old historical account.

Frying my brain as not working!! Anyone know if you can go to the ticket office for family tickets before Friday ?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:To right Chris, bloody cheek of him.

I think a lot of people are having problems getting their normal seat due to not activating their accounts.

Maybe a Sticky....Wouldnt want genuine ST holders missing out. My two are done :thumbright:

Thanks Dean. I'll do that :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:04 pm

It's the right way to allocate tickets, well done to the Club. I've only been a few times this season, so shouldn't get a ticket. Let's hope it's a great day out for all who go.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Does anyone know if I can go to ticket office tomorrow to pick up my season tickets for the man city game as I'm working Friday and my season ticket number doesn't seem to register online

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Nialladam1927 wrote:Does anyone know if I can go to ticket office tomorrow to pick up my season tickets for the man city game as I'm working Friday and my season ticket number doesn't seem to register online

Apparently you can but best just go there explain sure will be helpful :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Thanks

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Anyone know if you can go to the ticket office tomorrow to purchase tickets for city v Man City if you've got season tickets in the family stand ? Someone mentioned they were allowing disabled season ticket holders and family stand holders to purchase early from the ticket office. Is this correct ? Thanks.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 pm

brewer918 wrote:Anyone know if you can go to the ticket office tomorrow to purchase tickets for city v Man City if you've got season tickets in the family stand ? Someone mentioned they were allowing disabled season ticket holders and family stand holders to purchase early from the ticket office. Is this correct ? Thanks.

That's what club is saying so yes go get them! :laughing6:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Remember not all season ticket holders are guarenteed a second ticket it’s all on availability and by Saturday it could actually go , 14.5k -15kseason tickets ? 5k Man City fans gives us 28k tickets 500-1000 st holders won’t get a second ticket obviously some people won’t go for them anyway but still

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:48 pm

Man City allocation is 3700, so just under 30k available for CCFC fans

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Man City allocation is 3700, so just under 30k available for CCFC fans

If that's case and majority of St holders take up extra ticket will only leave about 3/4k to go to members and other qualifying fans ? Joe public have very little left for them.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:12 am

Lawnmower wrote:Man City allocation is 3700, so just under 30k available for CCFC fans

Think they can request more if they sell those quickly?

May be wrong, but I thought away clubs can request up to 15% of the stadium's capacity in the FA Cup?

Just seen on the Man City website that their initial allocation is 3,700, as you say.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:16 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Think they can request more if they sell those quickly?

May be wrong, but I thought away clubs can request up to 15% of the stadium's capacity in the FA Cup?

Just seen on the Man City website that their initial allocation is 3,700, as you say.

I think it's been mentioned elsewhere that they could potentially bring 5k :o :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:43 am

brewer918 wrote:I'm having a nightmare doing my ticket and my 2 boys. I think I had a previous login set up and now everytime I login it's only recognising an old historical account.

Frying my brain as not working!! Anyone know if you can go to the ticket office for family tickets before Friday ?

Yes mate you can go to the ticket office from 9am this morning but expect large queues, I got my tickets yesterday. Go for it fella :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 am

Nialladam1927 wrote:Does anyone know if I can go to ticket office tomorrow to pick up my season tickets for the man city game as I'm working Friday and my season ticket number doesn't seem to register online

Only if you are are family stand ST holder otherwise it’s Friday onwards.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

That was the case originally but it’s changed now, I went down the ticket office yesterday and got my 18 tickets which they are sending out. Any season ticket holder can go there to buy their tickets :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 am

Juventus Blue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

That was the case originally but it’s changed now, I went down the ticket office yesterday and got my 18 tickets which they are sending out. Any season ticket holder can go there to buy their tickets :thumbup:

:thumbup:
Makes sense to have changed their original policy for sure.
Queue’s will be big now!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:52 am

me and the gramp are hoping to get our tickets (plus the 2 extra) tomorrow morning, any advice on when you reckon we should get down the stadium by to avoid the queue
do they give you your tickets there and then?
If we get our tickets the extra 2 would need to be together but doesn't have to be at the same part of the ground, would that be okay or do they have to be next to the season ticket seats

sorry for the questions :occasion5: :bluescarf: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:13 am

Admiralblue wrote:me and the gramp are hoping to get our tickets (plus the 2 extra) tomorrow morning, any advice on when you reckon we should get down the stadium by to avoid the queue
do they give you your tickets there and then?
If we get our tickets the extra 2 would need to be together but doesn't have to be at the same part of the ground, would that be okay or do they have to be next to the season ticket seats

sorry for the questions :occasion5: :bluescarf: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

I'll be doing the same fella. You can pick seats wherever you want I think.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:13 am

Got my tickets this morning at the stadium ticket office. It is open to any season ticket holder. :bluescarf: :o

There was a queue of about 30 by 9am, and about the same when I left at 9.25

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am

bluebird58 wrote:Got my tickets this morning at the stadium ticket office. It is open to any season ticket holder. :bluescarf: :o

Do they give you tickets there and then :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 am

bluebird58 wrote:Got my tickets this morning at the stadium ticket office. It is open to any season ticket holder. :bluescarf: :o

:thumbright: :bluebird:

They had to open it as the website kept crashing and so many fans were ringing up saying they could not use it.

Re: UPDATED:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:54 am

CARDIFF CITY V MAN CITY
It will not sell out with just season tickets so no need to panic, and not all season ticket will take the offer up of two tickets and some may not even be able to make a Sunday Kick Off.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:24 am

Cardiff City FC:

EmiratesFACup R4: CardiffCity vs. ManCity | Season Ticket Holders - We currently have large queues on the phone & at #CardiffCity Ticket Office. We do appreciate your patience at this time, no panic :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:41 am

I will head there shortly, as my grandfather is not with me would it be okay to give his fan number, or does he need t be there in person?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Admiralblue wrote:I will head there shortly, as my grandfather is not with me would it be okay to give his fan number, or does he need t be there in person?

No he doesn’t need to be with you. I’ve done it dozens of times.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Queues around 50 at lunchtime