Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 pm

TICKET UPDATE

Following the completion of our initial Season Ticket Holder & Member ticket windows, we're currently at 26,000 tickets sold for our upcoming Emirates FA Cup clash with Manchester City.

1,000 additional tickets have now been made available to home supporters, with our opponents confirming a final away allocation of 3,765.

Tickets will go on General Sale from 10am on Wednesday, 24th January 2018.

Before this time, Cardiff City Season Ticket Holders will be offered the opportunity to purchase two additional tickets* for this match.This offer will apply from 6:30pm on Monday, 22nd January 2018 until 11:59pm on Tuesday, 23rd January 2018.

Tickets are also on sale on Tuesday both online & in person at CCS Ticket Office to all who have previously purchased a 2017/18 home league ticket (up to and including Sunderland; one ticket per person).

You can purchase online, in person at the Cardiff City Stadium Ticket Office or by calling 0845 345 1400.

Cardiff City Ticket Office Opening Times

Mon 22 Jan: 9am-5:30pm
Tues 23 Jan: 9am-5:30pm
Wed 24 Jan: 9am-5:30pm
Thurs 25 Jan: 9am-5:30pm
Fri 26 Jan: 9am-5:30pm
Sat 27 Jan: 9am-5:30pm
Sun 28 Jan (Matchday): 9am-half-time

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 pm

UPDATED :bluebird: :ayatollah:

26,000 tickets sold by Monday 5pm 22/01/18
Season Ticket Holders can purchase two additional tickets
General sale from Wed, 24th Jan :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:39 pm

We will, comfortably pass 30k now.
Guessing with segregation the capacity will be about 32k.
Any tickets left should surely go on general sale later in week

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:44 pm

fred keenor wrote:We will, comfortably pass 30k now.
Guessing with segregation the capacity will be about 32k.
Any tickets left should surely go on general sale later in week

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

They are on Wednesday :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Is that including the away fans the 26k?

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:25 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:UPDATED :bluebird: :ayatollah:

26,000 tickets sold by Monday 5pm 22/01/18
Season Ticket Holders can purchase two additional tickets
General sale from Wed, 24th Jan :thumbright: :bluebird:

looks about no more than 1000 left and less than like 30 in each block.
how many do cardiff have to sell like 29250 or 29000? :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:41 pm

I would say reading that, the 26,000 figure is home only :bluescarf:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Can’t purchase an extra 2 as st holder online

Doesn’t let you as of yet ?

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Me too

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:52 pm

Still having no luck online despite the earlier update .

First thing on the blower tomorrow then .

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Hilarious where all these fans come from lol

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:18 pm

stephendavid wrote:Hilarious where all these fans come from lol

Hilarious that I've held a season ticket for the past 16 years .

Making assumptions based on what exactly ?

I was there in 98-99 on the pitch with Frankie Burrows when we got promoted .

:old:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:22 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Me too

Now working . Just picked up two extras

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 pm

Flyingpostman wrote:

Wow ive held 1 for 21 years.....and your point is fella???im making a statement about all these 'so called' fans coming out the woodwork its laughable

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:53 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Wow ive held 1 for 21 years.....and your point is fella???im making a statement about all these 'so called' fans coming out the woodwork its laughable

Well considering its season ticket holders who bought all these tickets and are mainly likely to take there family etc and all these so called extra fans are prob the normal walk up crowd you get i dont really see your point mate. Its not so called plasticsas your kind say its season ticket holders who have had access to all theses tickets. Just embrace the occasion and stop whining

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:09 pm

stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Well considering its season ticket holders who bought all these tickets and are mainly likely to take there family etc and all these so called extra fans are prob the normal walk up crowd you get i dont really see your point mate. Its not so called plasticsas your kind say its season ticket holders who have had access to all theses tickets. Just embrace the occasion and stop whining

Class comments them fella lol all the normal walk up fans.... what 15/16k don't be so daft,and what's plasticsas??simply made a valid point on how its laughable whete all'these' fans appear from hopefully they will be just as keen for Bolton at home eh lad

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:49 pm

stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Class comments them fella lol all the normal walk up fans.... what 15/16k don't be so daft,and what's plasticsas??simply made a valid point on how its laughable whete all'these' fans appear from hopefully they will be just as keen for Bolton at home eh lad

Whats whete lol

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:15 pm

stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Whats whete lol

The only people to buy ticketsare either seasonticket holders or people who have attended gamew already. Thats my point

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:33 am

stuey1981 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Whats whete lol

The only people to buy ticketsare either seasonticket holders or people who have attended gamew already. Thats my point

No fella season ticket holders (as myself)get an extra 2 to give to who we please so no its not only people who have attened games at all is it lad,if that was the case we'd have 18k max!!And by the amount of posts or quotes you've put up ive no doubt your 1 of the jumped on the bandwagon brigade mucca....and its spelt gameS there is no W in gameS buddy....enjoy the match

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:49 am

And every single one of those City fans are welcome as far as I'm concerned. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:11 am

stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Whats whete lol

No fella season ticket holders (as myself)get an extra 2 to give to who we please so no its not only people who have attened games at all is it lad,if that was the case we'd have 18k max!!And by the amount of posts or quotes you've put up ive no doubt your 1 of the jumped on the bandwagon brigade mucca....and its spelt gameS there is no W in gameS buddy....enjoy the match

Haha your hilarious LAD. Thats my point. Season ticket holders get 2 not 1 thats doubled the 14500 we have as st holders allocation. So whoever is lucky enough to be given a ticket is where the extra fans have come from so is it season ticket holders fault. Get a grip ffs. So ive done 6 home games and one away game middlesbrough. Does that not make me a fan cos i have my children on the weekends and cant make every game. As for pointing out misspelling because we type in a phone make sure you have no mistakes.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:12 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

And every single one of those City fans are welcome as far as I'm concerned. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Never said they weren't fella just hope they stick around for the Bolton Boro games

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:13 am

stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Whats whete lol

Haha your hilarious LAD. Thats my point. Season ticket holders get 2 not 1 thats doubled the 14500 we have as st holders allocation. So whoever is lucky enough to be given a ticket is where the extra fans have come from so is it season ticket holders fault. Get a grip ffs. So ive done 6 home games and one away game middlesbrough. Does that not make me a fan cos i have my children on the weekends and cant make every game. As for pointing out misspelling because we type in a phone make sure you have no mistakes.

No it doesn't,i have my kids to fella every weekend an take them with me any more excuses up your sleeve mucca......typical

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:56 am

stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Whats whete lol

No it doesn't,i have my kids to fella every weekend an take them with me any more excuses up your sleeve mucca......typical

lighten up chief, no need for this.

:bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:01 am

stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:

Whats whete lol

Not an excuse mate i wont take my kids to something they dont enjoy and if i want to only do 10 games a season and a few aways its my cohice to do and certainly dont need to give you an excuse as to why. Now open your tiny mind and think that if even 10% of these so called extra fans start coming more regular then surely thats a bonus. Stop with the negativity and enjoy the game

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:09 am

And its my CHOiCE an opinion that i just hope that we get a few more through the gate for the bolton and boro games fella and not just when man city are in town!!you've got all angry,defensive and abusive mucca not me im just having my say as we are all entitled to on here....dont get so irate every1 is entitled to their OWN opinion

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 am

And for the record no excuses needed mate,me along with 8 other friends have done all bar 2 home games and 9 away trips this season an only 2 have tickets for man city due to them not being sth.......so as i said no excuses needed

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:49 am

Does anyone know if the 26k sold reported yesterday by the club includes the man city fans? If it doesn't that's a fab crowd so far and will get better :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Does anyone know if the 26k sold reported yesterday by the club includes the man city fans? If it doesn't that's a fab crowd so far and will get better :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Without man city's following my friend