Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Where are all these Plastic Gloria's coming from. Hope to see you at the next league match. I foodley fang doubt it.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Shocked by how many supporters don't have an e ticketing account, I had mine since the season it first started.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:18 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:26 pm

Bluesman wrote:Where are all these Plastic Gloria's coming from. Hope to see you at the next league match. I I foodley fang doubt it.

Mmm as far as I know only st holders can buy tickets! They're the ones queuing at moment so your a bit premature with your statement :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Where are all these Plastic Gloria's coming from. Hope to see you at the next league match. I foodley fang doubt it.

Mmm as far as I know only st holders can buy tickets! They're the ones queuing at moment so your a bit premature with your statement :thumbup:

yes season ticket holders can buy tickets but they can also buy a second so thats going to be given to an add hoc supporter.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:34 pm

Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Where are all these Plastic Gloria's coming from. Hope to see you at the next league match. I foodley fang doubt it.

yes season ticket holders can buy tickets but they can also buy a second so thats going to be given to an add hoc supporter.

how do you know it wont be given to a loyal supporter who just doesnt buy a season ticket :?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:37 pm

Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Why ask where are all these Plastic Gloria's coming from if you already knew it was from add hoc friends of ST holders? :?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:38 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

how do you know it wont be given to a loyal supporter who just doesnt buy a season ticket :?

You again??? Different tune on the other thread, how the hell do you know it's given to a so called loyal supporter.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:41 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

You again??? Different tune on the other thread, how the hell do you know it's given to a so called loyal supporter.

?? what?

i dont, i wasnt the one making assumptions.

you can read, right?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:44 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?? what?

you can read, right?

"It's an opportunity to get more people in the ground and hope that some of them stick around"

Where's the loyal supporters in that comment hmm as I said fickle

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?? what?

you can read, right?

"It's an opportunity to get more people in the ground and hope that some of them stick around"

huckleberry hound, your like a dog with a bone

i get it man, you wanted to pick and choose which games you went too and now your worried you might miss out while us loyal fans already have our tickets.

i have my fingers crossed for you my friend, get up nice and early saturday morning. :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:48 pm

CARDIFF CITY HAVE AN EXTRA 300 FAMILT TICKETS AVAILABLE :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:48 pm

As long as it's full I don't really care who's there, how many matches they've been to this season, if they've ever been before or what their excuse was for not going in the previous round. As long as those in the home end are supporting Cardiff City and are generating a fantastic atmosphere then then that's all that counts.

It's impossible to win sometimes. Each week there's complaints about the lack of supporters and now that they are turning up there are more complaints.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Does anybody know how many have been sold so far?

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:49 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?? what?

you can read, right?

i get it man, you wanted to pick and choose which games you went too and now your worried you might miss out while us loyal fans already have our tickets.

i have my fingers crossed for you my friend, get up nice and early saturday morning. :thumbup:

Just have a great memory and if you write something remember what you wrote simples.

Nothing personal ha ha and by the way it's Sunday!!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:50 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Does anybody know how many have been sold so far?

Far to many by the sound of it!!!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:

some very good valid points.
hope you and anyone thats actually turned up and watched us this year gets tickets.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:19 pm

dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

hope you and anyone thats actually turned up and watched us this year gets tickets.

Be nice if the club knew and told us how many of those that attended the Mansfield game were not STH's.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Any ideas on what time the tickets for members go live tomorrow can’t seam to find the info anywhere

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?? what?

you can read, right?

Just have a great memory and if you write something remember what you wrote simples.

I remember perfectly mate. Still got my fingers crossed for part time fans like yourself

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

?? what?

you can read, right?

I remember perfectly mate. Still got my fingers crossed for part time fans like yourself

Part time fan ha ha.

Jeremy Kyle of Cardiff City FC now, I won't go into detail as you might be way behind me on following City.

At least I'm in good company as Annis is a part timer.

Enjoy the match, watch you don't fall over on your hot choc cup !!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

Be nice if the club knew and told us how many of those that attended the Mansfield game were not STH's.

its a bit of a shambles mate...if all ST holders buy 2 { unlikely but possible } thats 29k..plus Man City fans another 5k.
thats 34k..the biggest crowd ever at the CCS is 33,280 so in theory it could be sold out before members get a chance.let alone Mansfield stubs and regular attenders that are not ST holders..ive got mine because im a ST holder but cant help seeing that this is wrong.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:41 pm

dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

its a bit of a shambles mate...if all ST holders buy 2 { unlikely but possible } thats 29k..plus Man City fans another 5k.
thats 34k..the biggest crowd ever at the CCS is 33,280 so in theory it could be sold out before members get a chance.let alone Mansfield stubs and regular attenders that are not ST holders..ive got mine because im a ST holder but cant help seeing that this is wrong.

guess they gamble on not every ST holder going or getting extra ticket?
up on level 4 everyone cannot possibly have an extra ticket as not enough seats! :o

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

up on level 4 everyone cannot possibly have an extra ticket as not enough seats! :o

yes it looks like thats what has happened...its not just level 4 though, if the 14,500 figure is correct and everyone took the plus1 it takes it over capacity.. one things for sure ,in years to come there will not be thousands saying their first game was Man City as has been the case over previous ..big games.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:14 pm

It seems the same people that are complaining about "plastics" turning up are the same ones moaning about the empty atmosphere at home matches. Grown men arguing about who is the most diehard fan, pretty bizarre.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Phoned up and got mine plus one - 20 min wait on the phone.
Glad of the Cardiff telephone number posted on here!!!

:bluescarf:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:

yes it looks like thats what has happened...its not just level 4 though, if the 14,500 figure is correct and everyone took the plus1 it takes it over capacity.. one things for sure ,in years to come there will not be thousands saying their first game was Man City as has been the case over previous ..big games.

trouble is club as done it knowing there will be problems! surely someone realised that they cannot offer something they cant fulllfil if taken up in it's entirety no matter how unlikely it may be? :old:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:27 am

As of 6pm just over 13000 tickets had been sold

Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:56 am

miskinblue wrote:As of 6pm just over 13000 tickets had been sold

Well that's good news as all members can now buy tickets and more than likely all who attended Mansfield will also get their tickets.

Personally I still think tickets will be available to all home attendees come Monday. :bluebird:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:29 am

Anyone know what time they go live to members today