Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 am

Can't make the bloody game as my ex has asked me to have my daughter next weekend instead of this weekend, so i'll be driving the littlen back to Wolverhampton as the game is played, will have the radio on for sure listening in.

Come on City :bluescarf:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 am

Eticketing site has crashed , waited at the ticket office for 2 hours only to be told they are only selling tickets to disabled season ticket holders today.... :banghead:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am

ristey1927 wrote:Eticketing site has crashed , waited at the ticket office for 2 hours only to be told they are only selling tickets to disabled season ticket holders today.... :banghead:

Get down Newport again , you're banned :lol:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:09 am

Wolfpac wrote:Can't make the bloody game as my ex has asked me to have my daughter next weekend instead of this weekend, so i'll be driving the littlen back to Wolverhampton as the game is played, will have the radio on for sure listening in.

Nightmare for you, But family first every time :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 am

pembroke allan wrote:
hotwings wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:im having similar issues with the linked season tickets

i usually have my families linked and can buy for them, but can only buy mine on the site

I had to log in separately for each person with an ST. I had to log back in again to buy the extra tickets so 3 transactions for 4 tickets!

The problem is if st holders are not asigned to you (with same address) it won't allow you to put In their fan number! If they are when go to basket click re asign and list will come up! reasign ticket and repeat until done then go back but extra yikes it will add to basket and pay, did this last night as logged on with my fan numb but bought ticket for son with 1 extra ticket :thumbup:

It was letting me reassign a ticket to my sons name but I couldn't choose his ST seat as that was reserved under his account. Does that make sense? Spent ages on there but couldn't find a way around it other than to make a few different transactions. Never had that problem before.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Can't make the bloody game as my ex has asked me to have my daughter next weekend instead of this weekend, so i'll be driving the littlen back to Wolverhampton as the game is played, will have the radio on for sure listening in.

Aye Annis I'd take her to the game but would be getting her home too late, I might just record the game, not look at any social media for the result and watch it when I get back, we're the underdogs however pressure on Man City and not us, definitely be a yard stick for us :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 am

Wolfpac wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Aye Annis I'd take her to the game but would be getting her home too late, I might just record the game, not look at any social media for the result and watch it when I get back, we're the underdogs however pressure on Man City and not us, definitely be a yard stick for us :ayatollah:

Scott, Its hard,Ive been there many years ago regarding daughters.

Yes stay off all media and tape it :thumbright: :bluebird:

The pressure is on Manchester City :D :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:45 am

Chris Holmes wrote:Site has been updated, I just got my regular season ticket seat just now... have another go

I have gone on the Web site , I can buy my ticket but I can't buy my son's, it normally let's me assign a ticket for him when buying away tickets but the site only recognises me. It won't let me choose a seat either for extra ticket, Any ideas..ticket office not taking calls at the moment. .

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:57 am

Sloper Road wrote:
Chris Holmes wrote:Site has been updated, I just got my regular season ticket seat just now... have another go

I have gone on the Web site , I can buy my ticket but I can't buy my son's, it normally let's me assign a ticket for him when buying away tickets but the site only recognises me. It won't let me choose a seat either for extra ticket, Any ideas..ticket office not taking calls at the moment. .

Just purchased 6 ticks and there are three in my network. Is your son in you network and did you hit the reassign button

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Those who have not bought tickets online before as a season ticket holder. remember you need to click on the Activate my account NOT create my account it will give you a different fan number and you WILL NOT Be able to book your season ticket seats. ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT Will bring up all your details once you put your FAN ID in name etc

Can see an activate my account only sin in / register?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:09 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
Sloper Road wrote:

Just purchased 6 ticks and there are three in my network. Is your son in you network and did you hit the reassign button

Yes always been able to assign to him..

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Does anyone know if you turn up at ticket office and want a ticket for my son who is also a ST holder would he need to be present. I'm guessing so as they making u log in separate on eticketing

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Take his card ,I'm sure this would be ok

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Can’t buy in the ticket office till Friday it’s online only at the moment says online only on the ticket info page or is this wrong ?
Last edited by CardiffCityBlue on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:43 pm

Anyone know when they are holding ST seats until, I'm away till Saturday and WoL are saying Friday members can buy. Really don't wanna miss my seat lol

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Bob bank blue wrote:Anyone know when they are holding ST seats until, I'm away till Saturday and WoL are saying Friday members can buy. Really don't wanna miss my seat lol

Midnight Saturday Sunday they are released

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Bob bank blue wrote:Anyone know when they are holding ST seats until, I'm away till Saturday and WoL are saying Friday members can buy. Really don't wanna miss my seat lol

They hold your seat until Saturday midnight mate :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm

buy them online?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm

fred keenor wrote:Take his card ,I'm sure this would be ok

Yea can also do if got his fan number and address done several times :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

buy them online?

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Hospitality tickets have now sold out

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Excellent, thanks all

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:Eticketing site has crashed , waited at the ticket office for 2 hours only to be told they are only selling tickets to disabled season ticket holders today....
This club is an absolute f**cking joke :banghead:

Get down Newport again , you're banned :lol:

Wez I'm going to Newport v spurs on sat and cardiff v man city on sun ;)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:03 pm

ristey1927 wrote:Eticketing site has crashed , waited at the ticket office for 2 hours only to be told they are only selling tickets to disabled season ticket holders today.... :banghead:

It does say at top thread ST on sale at office on Fri! before then only online :old:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Quick question:

One of the members on here contacted me to ask if I knew why he couldn't get his 'Reserved' ticket on-line?

He's going into the 'Reserved Ticket' section but once in there it is saying he doesn't have the 'privileges' to order the ticket

He is not a new season ticket holder and he's followed the same system as I did; only I had no issues and ordered immediately with no problem

Anyone had similar or know why this has occurred?

Cheers :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm

sell out hope :bluebird:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Had an email of a guy I worked with a few years ago who I havnt heard from since, amazingly asking how I was how was family, what was I doing, seen any others.......etc. I knew what was coming......Can you get tickets for Man City, I said I could but you can watch it on tv. :roll:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:29 pm

Might be a stupid question but does anyone know if we get paper tickets printed and delivered or do they just load up the season ticket card as they have done previously? Don’t wanna look like a pleb on the day!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:Had an email of a guy I worked with a few years ago who I havnt heard from since, amazingly asking how I was how was family, what was I doing, seen any others.......etc. I knew what was coming......Can you get tickets for Man City, I said I could but you can watch it on tv. :roll:

Good for you, Dean :clap: :lol:

I'm sure his 'local' will have the big screens on! LOL :laughing6:

None of this is new and a lot of us have been here before (FA Cup, League Cup, Play-offs, etc, etc.) all the way back to Sam and THAT Leeds game!

It's obvious that people will want to watch the best (current) team in the country (maybe Europe) at the moment and some will want to watch Man city, too!

But it is essential that the 'regulars' (season ticket holders and then members) are given the first opportunity before the "I was there!" brigade that currently infests any major event (sporting or otherwise) come out of the woodwork! :thumbright:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 pm

To right Chris, bloody cheek of him.

I think a lot of people are having problems getting their normal seat due to not activating their accounts.

Maybe a Sticky....Wouldnt want genuine ST holders missing out. My two are done :thumbright: