Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 am

stephendavid wrote:And for the record no excuses needed mate,me along with 8 other friends have done all bar 2 home games and 9 away trips this season an only 2 have tickets for man city due to them not being sth.......so as i said no excuses needed

Thats great mate and i agree we need bigger crowds. And we both got a bit cartied away. I was just trying to make the point that tickets didnt go on general sale yet so its whover season ticket holders bring or give the extra ticket too that have made the big numbers. Lets just hope we play well and keep a few thousand extra of those who get given a ticket

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:36 am

Just looked at e ticketing - there's absolutely loads gone since yesterday morning when I looked. I would predict that we are just over 30k now!

26k plus an approx 3800 k man city fans = nearly 30 k plus since yesterday I'd say they've sold about 800-1000k!

I think we will sell out now which I haven't thought that before until now. When I say sell out I mean there maybe a couple of areas used for segregation and perhaps they may have not sold a block or 2 in the ninian upper but I think we will get 32 plus!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:42 am

stuey1981 wrote:
stephendavid wrote:And for the record no excuses needed mate,me along with 8 other friends have done all bar 2 home games and 9 away trips this season an only 2 have tickets for man city due to them not being sth.......so as i said no excuses needed

Thats great mate and i agree we need bigger crowds. And we both got a bit cartied away. I was just trying to make the point that tickets didnt go on general sale yet so its whover season ticket holders bring or give the extra ticket too that have made the big numbers. Lets just hope we play well and keep a few thousand extra of those who get given a ticket

Enjoy the game mate

Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Season ticket holder, purchased on line.
Tickets arrived in post this morning.
Not added to my season ticket card.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:02 pm

I'm one of those that pay on the day when I go, so unfortunately it doesn't go on your fan number/e-ticketing that you've bought one. Took a couple of my tickets down, plus my fan number, there was no problem. I was the only one there today, but with the weather I guess most people would buy on line/phone. Looking forward to Sunday now.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:I'm one of those that pay on the day when I go, so unfortunately it doesn't go on your fan number/e-ticketing that you've bought one. Took a couple of my tickets down, plus my fan number, there was no problem. I was the only one there today, but with the weather I guess most people would buy on line/phone. Looking forward to Sunday now.

wouldnt be a bad idea to get a membership mate...i think they are 10 quid now but itll sort you if we progress...or should we reach play offs..?

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Vince Alm:

"Okay only issues I can see with E ticketing at the moment is the Canton is difficult to buy due to the volume of people trying to pick up seats; so you need to keep trying if you are trying to purchase in the Canton. "

"Also the family stand you can not buy single tickets you have to buy an adult and an under 16. all other parts of the ground do not seem to be any trouble. "

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 pm

dogfound wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:I'm one of those that pay on the day when I go, so unfortunately it doesn't go on your fan number/e-ticketing that you've bought one. Took a couple of my tickets down, plus my fan number, there was no problem. I was the only one there today, but with the weather I guess most people would buy on line/phone. Looking forward to Sunday now.

wouldnt be a bad idea to get a membership mate...i think they are 10 quid now but itll sort you if we progress...or should we reach play offs..?

Cheers for that, I was only just thinking that she kept the old ticket as well, probably only got one left. I'm not one to collect them or anything, normally just chuck them out! I was going to get a membership, but I couldn't be arsed to have my photo done. Next couple of games I go to, I'll buy them on-line, then I should be sorted.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Cardiff City's glamour FA Cup tie with Man City remains on course to be a sell-out after the club confirmed more than 26,000 tickets have already been sold for the game in the Welsh capital.

The remaining tickets are set to go on general sale on Wednesday morning.

It has been confirmed that Man City have taken 3,765 tickets for the cup encounter, meaning an additional 1,000 seats have become available for Cardiff supporters :thumbright:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm

E-ticketing never shows all the available seats.

There are some seats you can only buy over the phone or in person, for some reason.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:43 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:E-ticketing never shows all the available seats.

There are some seats you can only buy over the phone or in person, for some reason.

Correct Ned :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:01 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Cheers for that, I was only just thinking that she kept the old ticket as well, probably only got one left. I'm not one to collect them or anything, normally just chuck them out! I was going to get a membership, but I couldn't be arsed to have my photo done. Next couple of games I go to, I'll buy them on-line, then I should be sorted.

they are not photo cards anymore you can just ring up and order one.
pretty sure you save a couple of quid a game too ,if your a member and book a few days before.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:08 pm

All tickets for Cardiff City v Manchester City bought by 12pm on Thursday 25th January will be mailed out.

If you purchased in two different areas of the stadium, these tickets could arrive at two seperate times.

All other tickets will need to be collected.

Paper tickets will be in effect throughout the Stadium - except for Corporate Hospitality areas.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:46 pm

On eticketing I just counted the number of blue seats left - they are approx 200! That's it! Is this correct and then we've sold out?

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:54 pm

How on earth wold we manage to run ticketing if we get to the Premier League. Oh I forgot, we would probably have 10K more season ticket holders (Gloria's).

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:On eticketing I just counted the number of blue seats left - they are approx 200! That's it! Is this correct and then we've sold out?

my mate just rang and asked would there be tickets available tomorrow afternoon as he intended popping in..was told unless in queue early tomorrow morning he wouldnt get any...he booked 2 over phone {appparently the last pair together available }..
those tickets were NOT available on the e ticketing plan though..?????????????????

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Got mine...no problem in the Nubian.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Nubian...do we have a new stand.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:40 pm

nik_cologne wrote:Nubian...do we have a new stand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:03 pm

Bluesman wrote:How on earth wold we manage to run ticketing if we get to the Premier League. Oh I forgot, we would probably have 10K more season ticket holders (Gloria's).

What's that supposed to mean, it would run perfectly well as it has for this game. For the record, were you one of the 3,000 loyal fans we had back in the day? If you weren't old enough to go, I'll let you off :old:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:13 pm

Just counted 435 tickets left, i reckon that is it then were full, i tried finding 2 together, and the only place it offered me is upper ninian stand. so i think all available seats are now shown

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:10 am

Plenty of tickets left :bluebird: :bluebird:

Do not go by E-ticketing.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:57 am

Ticket colour information; many of you would have received grey and white tickets today for Man City, but later purchases the tickets maybe green that you receive, this is due to the grey and white stock being used up.

TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:44 am

It says on the website that all general admission tickets are sold out!

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 am

Says general admission tickets now sold out on the official website

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 am

swindonblues wrote:Says general admission tickets now sold out on the official website

im guessing theres more to go, and theyll put them out in batches.

Man City game sold out

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:48 am

On eticketing says your in a que but Man City game is sold out

Re: Man City game sold out

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 am

Man City game sold out ? :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SOLD OUT:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 am

Can not wait for Sunday!!

Perfect time for Kick off!! Voices will be well oiled!! Under the flood lights!! David VS Goliath with 29,000 Bluebirds in David's corner!!

Maybe another Leeds game maybe not but we're all ready for some FA Cup magic !

Re: SOLD OUT:“ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY TICKET NEWS “

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:54 am

Just come from there the girl said loads left