Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Steve Evans Mansfield Boss

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

My granny’s not been out for a while so brought her and my Grandad here tonight and both said your a fat bloated puffer fish with a poor team :lol: :lol:

Steve Evans:

“Come on – if your granny’s not been out for a while, bring her here. I’m sure she’s got Mansfield right through the middle of her, or [bring] your grandad.

“Let’s have a sell-out in the home end. Let’s make sure there’s not a spare seat in the home end. Let the kids have a late day to school. Not because we need 200 tickets sold, but because we need the stadium rocking and rolling.

“Every throw-in, every decision, let’s appeal for it, let’s contest it, not just myself and the assistant manager. Let’s have everybody behind the team, trying to get a positive result.”

"Lets make our stadium passionate, hostile for the Championship club"

Re: FAO Steve Evans Mansfield Boss

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Jasonccfc wrote:My granny’s not been out for a while so brought her and my Grandad here tonight and both said your a fat bloated puffer fish with a poor team :lol: :lol:

Steve Evans:

“Come on – if your granny’s not been out for a while, bring her here. I’m sure she’s got Mansfield right through the middle of her, or [bring] your grandad.

“Let’s have a sell-out in the home end. Let’s make sure there’s not a spare seat in the home end. Let the kids have a late day to school. Not because we need 200 tickets sold, but because we need the stadium rocking and rolling.

“Every throw-in, every decision, let’s appeal for it, let’s contest it, not just myself and the assistant manager. Let’s have everybody behind the team, trying to get a positive result.”

"Lets make our stadium passionate, hostile for the Championship club"

Hey someones edited my post. I didn't call him a fat puffer fish :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: