Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GREG HALFORD "

Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Greg Halford
“Cheers guys. Nothing better than a bit of confidence from ur own fans. Really appreciate it.”

Some of our fans on twitter are disgusting. We are one club. One fan base. Idk why people are making snobby comments at our own players.

Re: GREG HALFORD

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:10 pm

adamt958 wrote:“Cheers guys. Nothing better than a bit of confidence from ur own fans. Really appreciate it.”

Some of our fans on twitter are disgusting. We are one club. One fan base. Idk why people are making snobby comments at our own players.

Yes it's horrible to see, they were making rubbish jokes about us losing just because he was subbed on, we need to support one another rather than bring eachother down all the time.

I think Halford was going through depression not too long ago or he at least gave the idea that he or someone he knew possibly was on twitter. Maybe I'm reading into it too much but either way he shouldn't be getting stick from our own fans for just coming on in a football match.

Re: GREG HALFORD

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:27 pm

The guy has played hundreds of games for loads of big clubs.

Deserves more respect than that

Re: " GREG HALFORD "

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 am

I’ve always thought of his as a good option in the squad.

“Greg Halfords a football genius!”

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:42 am

where was this? i couldn't see it on Twitter?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 am

He's not put a foot wrong since he's been here. He's the perfect squad player.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:03 am

It’s under the tweets and replies section
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:I’ve always thought of his as a good option in the squad.

“Greg Halfords a football genius!”

He's like a championship version of Claude Makelele. Unreal talent

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 am

Think he should remind himself of is that some of the posters are no judge of a footballer some said one of our players was so crap he's now been involved in over £20m transfer fees...Some of the Cardiff fans at Mansfield last night were a disgrace. Especially the ones who threw bottles ion to the pitch. Keep your head up Greg . :bluescarf: