Queue outside ticket offixe

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Queue outside ticket offixe

Postby bluebird58 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 am

Those chip and pin machines have been out for some time. I got there just before 9am this morning. Around 30 people in front of me. Done by 9.30. ALL Season Ticket holders welcome.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am

Bonner wrote:Quite a big queue outside ticket office today.
Thought cld only get tickets from Friday if I wanted to pick up.

UPDATED ' CARDIFF CITY FANS CAN NOW BUY TICKETS IN PERSON FOR MAN CITY GAME '
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192093
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192093 :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:44 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Should not sell a ticket to anyone who hasn't been to a home game this season.

Not at this stage but (in all seriousness) I'd rather see a full stadium than empty spaces :thumbright: :ayatollah:

What about people who go away but not home games? are they less of a supporter than people who only go to home games?

Certainly not and hopefully you should get some.

STH get 2 just hope they only apply for what they want and not buy the extra to pass to mates who may never have been down, but hey ho that's life.

I agree and I don't believe anyone will miss out on a ticket but maybe they won't get their 'preferred' seats

All joking apart, I'm not all that in agreement with STH getting two tickets before others. It can work where people buy tickets for 'regulars' who are not STH's (for good reasons) but it could work against if they are buying tickets for people attending the event rather than the actual game :(

I know a few who only do away games (some people live away whilst others say they are boycotting the CCS) so I can se Liam's point. But it could equally be asked "Why would they want to come to the CCS for this game and not others?". If it's a 'principle, it's a principle! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

I am one. I did attend a few games following the rebrand but it isn't the same and I don't think it will be until Tan leaves ( supporters will return )

so yes, I attend away games only at the moment. I have considered going to the Man city game as I did miss the whole of the premiership season due to the red malarkey. :thumbright:

Mate, your a City fan if you want to go then go, don't give a toss about what others think, life is to short :thumbright: :bluebird:
1980s Bluebird

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:51 am

Dahboy wrote:It's a joke all theses Cardiff fans going just to see Manchester city, because their sons favorite player is Aguaro. Fu@k em don't let them in I say. When man city sing your just here to see man city it couldn't be further from the truth with our plastic support. I would rather 15,000 there tbh.

Why not let them in?

The financial benefit to us will be big so I do not quite understand why you would want the club to suffer because you think they are not a better fan than you. The fact you call them Cardiff fans tells you that is what they are. What about those who didn't go to Mansfield at home should they also not be allowed in?

If we get a full house against Man City and then only 19k against the Boro I really am not that bothered. You should be bouncing that we will get a full house :ayatollah: :bluebird:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:09 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:
Dahboy wrote:It's a joke all theses Cardiff fans going just to see Manchester city, because their sons favorite player is Aguaro. Fu@k em don't let them in I say. When man city sing your just here to see man city it couldn't be further from the truth with our plastic support. I would rather 15,000 there tbh.

Why not let them in?

The financial benefit to us will be big so I do not quite understand why you would want the club to suffer because you think they are not a better fan than you. The fact you call them Cardiff fans tells you that is what they are. What about those who didn't go to Mansfield at home should they also not be allowed in?

If we get a full house against Man City and then only 19k against the Boro I really am not that bothered. You should be bouncing that we will get a full house :ayatollah: :bluebird:

We are no different to any other of the smaller clubs. If one of the big clubs are paying a rare visit to one of the less glamorous sides for a cup match, it is bound to draw additional interest from people in the area. Always has and always will. I could not understand the fans who said they hoped we would not have a good cup run. Everyone seems to be talking about this tie, and the demand for tickets is pointing towards a big crowd. An opportunity perhaps for the club to get a few new fans on board, and maybe bring a few back to remind them of what they have been missing.
Steve Zodiak

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Dahboy wrote:It's a joke all theses Cardiff fans going just to see Manchester city, because their sons favourite player is Aguaro. Fu@k em don't let them in I say. When man city sing your just here to see man city it couldn't be further from the truth with our plastic support. I would rather 15,000 there tbh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bob bank blue » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Think I will give my +1 to my 4 year old to go to his 1st game. He's been nagging to go for ages, and is the future support of our club ;-)
Gaurenteed he will be back lol
Bob bank blue

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Bob bank blue wrote:Think I will give my +1 to my 4 year old to go to his 1st game. He's been nagging to go for ages, and is the future support of our club ;-)

hes a plastic!
paulh_85

Postby Bob bank blue » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Nope, pretty sure I've brainwashed him since he could understand
Bob bank blue

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Bob bank blue wrote:Think I will give my +1 to my 4 year old to go to his 1st game. He's been nagging to go for ages, and is the future support of our club ;-)

Good for you mate, hope he has a cracking day out. My grandson is hooked but still a Liverpool fan but I am working on that. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

I draw the line though when he asked for a Stone Island jacket for Christmas! :shock:
1980s Bluebird

Postby Bob bank blue » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:46 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:

Good for you mate, hope he has a cracking day out. My grandson is hooked but still a Liverpool fan but I am working on that. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

I draw the line though when he asked for a Stone Island jacket for Christmas! :shock:

Haha, he knows who we like and hate, started at 2. No interest in prem at the mo but don't tell him anything other than about us :-)
Bob bank blue

Previous

Return to General Chat