Ticket Office

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket Office

Postby Whistler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:19 pm

I am not having a pop at the club, but I think their arrangements for ticketing with Man City have broken down.

As season ticket holders, we are told that we have to do it on line, the website is not functioning and the phone-lines are full.

Answers on a postcard at it is the only way!!!!!
Whistler

Ticket Office

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ticket Office

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 pm

Whistler wrote:I am not having a pop at the club, but I think their arrangements for ticketing with Man City have broken down.

As season ticket holders, we are told that we have to do it on line, the website is not functioning and the phone-lines are full.

Answers on a postcard at it is the only way!!!!!

Well got all day fri & sat to go to office get tickets but I do think that could have allowed more time to ST to get tickets then not so much of a rush to get them? It's not as if there will be many left to sell after st allocation is taken up, wed is plenty time to put on general sale :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat