Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ON-LINE TICKETING ISSUES THREAD "

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:42 pm

Several Season Ticket holders have reported issues obtaining their 'Reserved' tickets on-line and a few suggestions have been made across several threads, so to assist (as best we can)...

You have to go on-line at http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk and select "Buy Online' from the 'Tickets' drop-down menu (top) and you will be redirected to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Register and/or activate your fan number to start an account before you can buy your ticket, which has been 'Reserved' for each and every Season ticket Holder regardless of whether it's showing on that particular platform

If you are already registered to the secondary 'Tickets' page and your ticket is not showing as 'Reserved', you will need to 'link' it and this may require emailing or speaking to the office in person

Any assistance comments to help from others would be welcomed :thumbright: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ON-LINE TICKETING ISSUES THREAD

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Can’t buy for Sytner it’s a nightmare I’ve either got to go down or call up but I’m at work

VINCE ALM:

Those who have not bought tickets online before as a season ticket holder. remember you need to click on the Activate my account NOT create my account it will give you a different fan number and you WILL NOT Be able to book your season ticket seats. ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT Will bring up all your details once you put your FAN ID in name etc

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Thanks mate this is useful. Will give this a go.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Sven wrote:Several Season Ticket holders have reported issues obtaining their 'Reserved' tickets on-line and a few suggestions have been made across several threads, so to assist (as best we can)...

You have to go on-line at http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk and select "Buy Online' from the 'Tickets' drop-down menu (top) and you will be redirected to https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity

Register and/or activate your fan number to start an account before you can buy your ticket, which has been 'Reserved' for each and every Season ticket Holder regardless of whether it's showing on that particular platform

If you are already registered to the secondary 'Tickets' page and your ticket is not showing as 'Reserved', you will need to 'link' it and this may require emailing or speaking to the office in person

Any assistance comments to help from others would be welcomed :thumbright: :ayatollah:

speaking to the office isnt exactly easy as they never pick up the phone. :banghead:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:Can’t buy for Sytner it’s a nightmare I’ve either got to go down or call up but I’m at work

When you fone ticket office choose comercial option? Because that's one need to talk to for sytner lounge for getting extra tickets just in case didn't know! Never on website as all cup games automatically put on your sytner ST extra tickets got to go through office unfortunately :thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Anyone know why my sons ticket isn't showing in reserved?
Got him set up in my network but his ticket isn't showing, can't select his seat either as it's grey

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:59 pm

sid61284 wrote:Anyone know why my sons ticket isn't showing in reserved?
Got him set up in my network but his ticket isn't showing, can't select his seat either as it's grey

The good news is that it's 'grey' because it's reserved :thumbright:

Make sure you've 'linked' his season ticket to your account (this may need 'permissions' from an account in his name, as I know the people I am linked with were asked before it was allowed on the system :thumbright:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Sven wrote:

Make sure you've 'linked' his season ticket to your account (this may need 'permissions' from an account in his name, as I know the people I am linked with were asked before it was allowed on the system :thumbright:

I don't think you can buy any linked tickets for this match. The individual has to log in in their own right to purchase their reserved ticket and a 2nd if required.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:14 pm

I've linked both my sons fan numbers to my email address. And now I can only log in as my son. Frying my Brain this!!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:18 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Sven wrote:

I don't think you can buy any linked tickets for this match. The individual has to log in in their own right to purchase their reserved ticket and a 2nd if required.

Its allowing me to buy linked tickets as I can do my mates.

My son hasn't got his own account as he's only 6. Do I need to set 1 up for him?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Still doesn't work for me, I'll go to stadium it'll be easier.
I've got till Saturday :(

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:38 pm

I know this may not happen again for a while, but those running the ticket office, need to look at the problems that have been mentioned and sort it out for the future. My son has to register for himself as my account won’t allow me to put his details in. I can buy 2 tickets for the match but can’t reserve my son’s seat as he’s a season ticket holder. Nuts!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Sven wrote:

I couldn't get sons seat after i logged on in my name! but as he wanted extra one all I did was ask site to choose 2 seats tried until got near to his seat then put in basket and reassigned them to his fan number, think site needs overhaul and make it easier for people to get tickets for anyone who has fan number I know it can be done by linking people together but it's not simple if never use eticketing except cup games. :old:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:39 pm

I had same problem doing it on my phone but when I used my laptop everyone was linked in my account to their tickets

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:41 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Sven wrote:

I could do it on mine for one of my 'linked' friends, as the system allowed but not for others. A little odd :?

With regard to the 'showing grey' comment, I simply meant that the tickets are 'held' for the STH (even if not able to find on the 'on-line' system) and won't be out for general sale at this time :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

To be fair in any other industry the person that set up the ticketing for this game should be sacked.what a load of hassle and hair pulling......A mess...its good job we don't get bigger crowds this lot would make a complete arse of it.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:50 pm

Sven wrote:Several Season Ticket holders have reported issues obtaining their 'Reserved' tickets on-line and a few suggestions have been made across several threads, so to assist (as best we can)...

It does not ask for a fan number on login/ registration?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Wrong fan number associated to my season ticket , so unable to buy online not eligible...
My son who is my carer can get his ticket on line but I’m linked to his account and still says not eligible,
E mailed ticket office requesting they change my fan number to the correct one ,
Still waiting on reply .

Think I’m not the only fan with this problem.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Sloper Road wrote:To be fair in any other industry the person that set up the ticketing for this game should be sacked.what a load of hassle and hair pulling......A mess...its good job we don't get bigger crowds this lot would make a complete arse of it.

This is the official way to get tickets online and as been for quite a while regardless of what it is concerts or footy at ccs.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:06 pm

4 tickets just booked on 2 season tickets no problem at all.

As long as you’re account is set up OK it’s as straightforward as any ticket booking system.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

piledriver64 wrote:4 tickets just booked on 2 season tickets no problem at all.

As long as you’re account is set up OK it’s as straightforward as any ticket booking system.

So why are there issues? I use it for a away tickets as a sth never a problem for me and my son, it's just not strict forward for this game, always a smart arse who thinks it's made up!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 pm

That's the problem for some, not being able or not having enough knowledge on how to set up a child's account seems to be the issue, you might be good enough to explain to the rest of us how to set up a child's account that gives the correct sth fan number?

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Bought my tickets on line this afternoon no problems. My Grandson and myself have season tickets in the Family Stand. When booking my seats were automatically transferred to the upper Ninian Stand which I have no problem with. So it looks like we are giving Man City half of the Family Stand as well as the away section.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Tried to order mine and my boys this afternoon.

Can’t do it as my boy is not assigned to me although in the past has never been a problem. Go into network and says he needs to accept a re request.

Simple he goes into his e mail account reads the e mail goes to log in with the email address he has received and says it does not recognise him.

Can’t do it after multiple tries - ringing from abroad on a 0845 Number costs a ducking fortune to be told the lines are full.

Nothing to do with knowledge - it’s a system issue

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Sloper Road wrote:

So why are there issues? I use it for a away tickets as a sth never a problem for me and my son, it's just not strict forward for this game, always a smart arse who thinks it's made up!

I appreciate you may be frustrated but where do you get off calling me a smart arse ? All I was saying was that it worked OK for me to give the thread some balance.

I linked a number of season tickets a while ago. Best bet is to just go into your account (make sure it’s activated) and then follow the guidance on the site to link them.

From memory they automatically send e-mails to the address assigned to the other accounts, just follow the links in that and it should link the accounts. Then you can go through the ticket booking procedure for the two accounts as the will show in your “reserved tickets”.

Hope that’s helpful enough for you !!!!!

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm

I had issues with buying my tickets but my main issue is with being moved from the family stand to the red seats in the middle block of the Ninian.
My usual seats dont have season ticket holders on either side so was looking to buy 2 extra seats for family members at £15 each. Now that I've been moved not only can i not get 4 tickets together but they want to charge me £32 per extra ticket.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 pm

I was at the Mansfield game at home and I’m a current ST holder. I bought my tickets already without realised the ‘reserved tickets’ and I cannot ring the ticket office because I’m on holiday at present.

Is there anyway I can change my seats because I’ve paid £20 each for two tickets despite the fact I could have bought my ticket for a £5

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 pm

Keeps telling me I don’t have the correct privileges yet I’m registered. Ticket office Friday for me I think. :|

Re: " ON-LINE TICKETING ISSUES THREAD "

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Those who have not bought tickets online before as a season ticket holder. remember you need to click on the Activate my account NOT create my account it will give you a different fan number and you WILL NOT Be able to book your season ticket seats. ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT Will bring up all your details once you put your FAN ID in name etc

Re: " ON-LINE TICKETING ISSUES THREAD "

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm

I’m gonna have to go in last time I rang the ticket office it cost me £9!

Hopefully they’ve still got tickets left for the Sytner can’t not take the kids