Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Getting a ticket at the stadium

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi
Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the stadium tomorrow, Thursday? I'm a season ticket holder
but the system won't allow me to do it online!!! I've tried ringing but was cut off after holding
for almost a hour, many thanks.

Re: Getting a ticket at the stadium

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Bill boy wrote:Hi
Does anyone know if I can get a ticket at the stadium tomorrow, Thursday? I'm a season ticket holder
but the system won't allow me to do it online!!! I've tried ringing but was cut off after holding

No Friday to sat for st holders at stadium

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bill boy wrote:Hi

No Friday to sat for st holders at stadium

Ok , many thanks

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Club were selling tickets at the stadium today to season ticket holders. And will be again tomorrow.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:32 pm

According to the official site/ email season ticket holders have to wait until Friday before being able to purchase tickets at the ground

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Club were selling tickets at the stadium today to season ticket holders. And will be again tomorrow.

Changed their minds have they? As suppose to be other st tickets holders today / tomorrow but makes sense if any ST holder turns up to give them tickets :old:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:46 pm

My mate got his 4 up the Stadium today no problem, did queue for over an hour though :shock: