Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bournemouth may want to reconsider selling Grabban

Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 pm

3-0 down to Wigan, shocking performance.

Re: Bournemouth may want to reconsider selling Grabban

Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Howe made 8 changes for tonight from the team that beat Arsenal.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 am

They had a decent side out mate, Arter, Surman, Daniels, Afobe, Cook, Fraser and Pugh. I know Wigan are flying high in league 1 but a Prem side with that quality should not be losing in the manner that they did

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 am

And fortunately for us - Grabban wasn't considered for one of those 8 places - keep the faith!!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:30 am

And fortunately for us - Grabban wasn't considered for one of those 8 places - keep the faith!!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:55 am

Wolfpac wrote:They had a decent side out mate, Arter, Surman, Daniels, Afobe, Cook, Fraser and Pugh. I know Wigan are flying high in league 1 but a Prem side with that quality should not be losing in the manner that they did

He would have played last night if he wasn't the subject of a transfer. ;)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 am

Wolfpac wrote:They had a decent side out mate, Arter, Surman, Daniels, Afobe, Cook, Fraser and Pugh. I know Wigan are flying high in league 1 but a Prem side with that quality should not be losing in the manner that they did

its a cup match... upsets happen

and they just beat arsenal in the league :lol:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:04 am

paulh_85 wrote:

its a cup match... upsets happen

and they just beat arsenal in the league :lol:

An upset could happen Sunday 28th Jan 4pm ;)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 am

Arsenal went out doing much the same thing, its a calculated risk that can go wrong i doubt any manager making 8 changes then goes into meltdown having done that and then loses.