Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' MANCHESTER CITY DONT TAKE FULL AWAY ALLOCATION '

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 am

' UPDATED '

' CARDIFF CITY V MANCHESTER CITY FA CUP 4TH RD ' SUNDAY 28TH JAN 4PM '

Man City, have taken 4,700 tickets, instead of the 5,175 they were offered.

UPDATED & CONFIRMED MANCHESTER CITY TAKE 4,700 TICKETS :thumb right:

SO AN EXTRA 300 TICKETS FOR CARDIFF CITY FANS :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

The other 175 tickets are being held for now :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Man City Allocation

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:42 am

they can have upto 4950 if they sell them all though due to FA Cup rules.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:43 am

adamt958 wrote:they can have upto 4950 if they sell them all though due to FA Cup rules.

the 15% is just a guide i think

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:02 am

paulh_85 wrote:
adamt958 wrote:they can have upto 4950 if they sell them all though due to FA Cup rules.

Ah thought that it was compulsory, better that there will be less of them now

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 am

Give them the absolute minimum. More on general sale for us then.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:19 am

adamt958 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Adam, if they chose to take the full allocation City have to give them all, but Man City have to then pay for all of them even if not all sold. :thumbright:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
adamt958 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Adam, if they chose to take the full allocation City have to give them all, but Man City have to then pay for all of them even if not all sold. :thumbright:

cheers, that clears it up :occasion5:

Can they still request them if they sell this initial allocation? or would it be too late by then

Re: " Man City's Allocation '

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 pm

In my eyes they have only asked for 3700 therefore Cardiff get the rest if the request more at a later date but Cardiff have sold them it’s nothing they can do about it

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:49 pm

We only have to give them 15% of a segregated capacity :thumbup:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:08 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:In my eyes they have only asked for 3700 therefore Cardiff get the rest if the request more at a later date but Cardiff have sold them it’s nothing they can do about it

We can't sell them until Man City confirm they don't want them

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:23 pm

CCFC twitter just said that Manchester City have taken up a full allocation of 4,700 tickets

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 pm

adamt958 wrote:CCFC twitter just said that Manchester City have taken up a full allocation of 4,700 tickets

Not surprising really, they'll sell that out easy enough. Let's hope the journey back is long and disappointing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Cardiff twitter announced 4700? :bluebird:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:Give them the absolute minimum. More on general sale for us then.

More for the plastics

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:
adamt958 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

4,700 tickets they started selling them Thursday morning at 10am to those who meet the highest criteria..with the criteria reducing every 3 hours or so up to Saturday morning when the remainder go on general sale..
why cant our club ever do general sale..? makes little sense as a lot of games end up pay at the gate anyway.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:00 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
adamt958 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

4,700 tickets they started selling them Thursday morning at 10am to those who meet the highest criteria..with the criteria reducing every 3 hours or so up to Saturday morning when the remainder go on general sale..
why cant our club ever do general sale..? makes little sense as a lot of games end up pay at the gate anyway.

Chelsea do the same.

Rem our main staff still live in the dark ages :lol:

Re: Updated " Man City's Allocation '

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:23 am

Man City, have taken 4,700 tickets, instead of the 5,175 they were offered.

Re: ' MANCHESTER CITY DONT TAKE FULL AWAY ALLOCATION '

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 am

Well I have taken my allocation and looking forward to the match. I am sure you will give us a great game, hoping we get a win but anything can happen in football. I am coming with my son and we will be arriving about mid day. He won't be wearing his colours. Can anyone advise me whether there are any nice pubs near the ground which away supporters are welcome where we can grab a bite to eat, please? Many thanks

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:07 am

Blue Moaner wrote:Well I have taken my allocation and looking forward to the match. I am sure you will give us a great game, hoping we get a win but anything can happen in football. I am coming with my son and we will be arriving about mid day. He won't be wearing his colours. Can anyone advise me whether there are any nice pubs near the ground which away supporters are welcome where we can grab a bite to eat, please? Many thanks

Welcome :thumbright: :bluebird:

Yes the safest pub for you to go in to with your Son is right by the Ground :thumbright:

The Sand Martin, Family pub with food :thumbright:

I use it with my daughter and friends :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blue Moaner wrote:Well I have taken my allocation and looking forward to the match. I am sure you will give us a great game, hoping we get a win but anything can happen in football. I am coming with my son and we will be arriving about mid day. He won't be wearing his colours. Can anyone advise me whether there are any nice pubs near the ground which away supporters are welcome where we can grab a bite to eat, please? Many thanks

Yes the safest pub for you to go in to with your Son is right by the Ground :thumbright:

Does the Sand Martin allow away colours in Annis? If they do I can't see any reason why his Son can't wear his colours if he wants to, there won't be any trouble. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 am

Im pretty sure . The lad could wear his teamscolours . Noproblem
Have seen away fans . In there wearing there teams . Shirt

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:36 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Im pretty sure . The lad could wear his teamscolours . Noproblem
Have seen away fans . In there wearing there teams . Shirt

Don't forget troobloo, no standing up for the Man City game now there'll be a full stand (hopefully) behind you :old: :thumbup:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:44 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Does the Sand Martin allow away colours in Annis? If they do I can't see any reason why his Son can't wear his colours if he wants to, there won't be any trouble. :ayatollah:

Yes they do and wearing away colours :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks very much, that's where we will be then. Cheers :D

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:46 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

My mate wore his Norwich shirt in there - no problems. Hope that the citeh fans have as good a day out as we did up there in the prem, though obviously hoping for the same result at home as that season :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Manchester City fans on their forum are dubious that they will be able to sell all 4'700 of their tickets

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:57 pm

I can’t see many getting to general sale tbh the queue out there today was nuts - so o decided to do it over the phone instead

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:21 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

My mate wore his Norwich shirt in there - no problems. Hope that the citeh fans have as good a day out as we did up there in the prem, though obviously hoping for the same result at home as that season :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

A few of us went in for a bite to eat before the Sunderland game and there were probably more Sunderland fans in there than City fans tbh. All in away colours too. Get your colours on and enjoy yourself before we knock you out of the cup!! lol :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:30 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

in the prem, though obviously hoping for the same result at home as that season :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Well it's nice to know that he can wear his colours, thanks for the info. And yes, whatever the result Citeh fans will enjoy our day! C'mon, that's what the rags call us which is so ironic them taking the p*** out of the way we Mancs speak ...... :ayatollah: