Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Re: ' MANCHESTER CITY DONT TAKE FULL AWAY ALLOCATION '

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:35 pm

Blue Moaner wrote:
Well it's nice to know that he can wear his colours, thanks for the info. And yes, whatever the result Citeh fans will enjoy our day! C'mon, that's what the rags call us which is so ironic them taking the p*** out of the way we Mancs speak ...... :ayatollah:

Colours or no colours, we'll know who you are by the tears streaming down your face when the Mighty Cardiff do another giant killing! :D

Whatever happens, hope you have a great day with your Son.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:58 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Blue Moaner wrote:
Well it's nice to know that he can wear his colours, thanks for the info. And yes, whatever the result Citeh fans will enjoy our day! C'mon, that's what the rags call us which is so ironic them taking the p*** out of the way we Mancs speak ...... :ayatollah:

Colours or no colours, we'll know who you are by the tears streaming down your face when the Mighty Cardiff do another giant killing! :D

Whatever happens, hope you have a great day with your Son.

Won't be the first time! We were there when we were s***. A couple of Vinos before the game would numb the pain :) Cheers and good luck against Sheffield Wed, my brothers going to that one!!

Re: Man City Allocation

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:28 pm

adamt958 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
adamt958 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
adamt958 wrote:they can have upto 4950 if they sell them all though due to FA Cup rules.

the 15% is just a guide i think

Ah thought that it was compulsory, better that there will be less of them now

Adam, if they chose to take the full allocation City have to give them all, but Man City have to then pay for all of them even if not all sold. :thumbright:

cheers, that clears it up :occasion5:

Can they still request them if they sell this initial allocation? or would it be too late by then

Not sure if this has been answered but they can request more tickets but it’s our choice to allow them more or not

Re: Man City Allocation

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:08 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:Not sure if this has been answered but they can request more tickets but it’s our choice to allow them more or not

As far as I understand it TAP they were offered just over 5K. They chose to take 4,700 which then freed up an extra 300 for Family Stand.

They cannot now come back and ask for more as those 300 are on sale to Bluebird fans.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 am

If we have 14k season ticket holders and around 4k floaters, then with man cities allocation of 4.7k then by my reckoning with the extra tickets sold then it should be a 50/50 split in the stadium!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:37 am

So Cardiff are we supporting ken or kun?
Post a reply