What are the chances

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are the chances

Postby john52 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:32 pm

What are the chances for people who follow cardiff on a regular basis BUT who are not season ticket holders getting a ticket for Manchester City match?
john52

What are the chances

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: What are the chances

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm

john52 wrote:What are the chances for people who follow cardiff on a regular basis BUT who are not season ticket holders getting a ticket for Manchester City match?

8-)

Slim by the sounds of it
paulh_85

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:38 pm

At the moment as a ST I'm finding hard to get a ticket for myself let alone someone who is not a season ticket holder! The online e ticketing site is complicated! I've done everythi I've told to but still no joy.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Bluebird For Life » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:At the moment as a ST I'm finding hard to get a ticket for myself let alone someone who is not a season ticket holder! The online e ticketing site is complicated! I've done everythi I've told to but still no joy.

My son had the same problem - nothing worked and when we eventually got through on the phone, we were told that he had already bought some which is why he was being declined when trying to check out every time on e-ticketing :? :? :?

However, the girl on the end of the phone was very helpful and she sorted it all out and we now have our two tickets. My advice is bite the bullet and ring or go down there.
Bluebird For Life

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:49 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:At the moment as a ST I'm finding hard to get a ticket for myself let alone someone who is not a season ticket holder! The online e ticketing site is complicated! I've done everythi I've told to but still no joy.

My mate helped me over the phone as I’ve never used the system before. I activated my account and it worked fine.
103 Barmy Army

Postby john52 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Would imagine season ticket holders will have spare tickets
john52

Return to General Chat