Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED Cardiff City Have Apparently Made Their 3rd Sign

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:09 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Leeds paid 4.5 mill for Forshaw which is a bit steep, he's not that good.

I'm hearing we bid 3 mill for Lansbury but he didn't want to leave the midlands as his house, family and dogs live there, don't know how true that is mind.

Hilarious! Dogs didn't fancy uprooting and going to south wales :banghead:

Just passing on what I heard in work, I laughed when I heard it but if you look at his Instagram, he has 3 massive dogs :laughing5:

Sorry mate, wasn't having a pop as I'm sure it's what he said. Just amazed that he said it

I highly doubt its true anyway mate, we have Rallsy, Gunners and now Marko to fill that role, Lansburys injury prone as well.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:30 am

Wolfpac wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:Leeds paid 4.5 mill for Forshaw which is a bit steep, he's not that good.

I'm hearing we bid 3 mill for Lansbury but he didn't want to leave the midlands as his house, family and dogs live there, don't know how true that is mind.

Hilarious! Dogs didn't fancy uprooting and going to south wales :banghead:

Just passing on what I heard in work, I laughed when I heard it but if you look at his Instagram, he has 3 massive dogs :laughing5:

Sorry mate, wasn't having a pop as I'm sure it's what he said. Just amazed that he said it

I highly doubt its true anyway mate, we have Rallsy, Gunners and now Marko to fill that role, Lansburys injury prone as well.

Yes I agree with you there. It's funny how things can quickly change - we have 2 new signings,a few crocs coming back and there seems to be a bit of confidence returning.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:02 am

Just listened to Eddie How's press conference and he stated that they haven't even had an approach for Grabban so I think we can rule out him signing for City assuming the Bournemouth manager is not being economical with the truth

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:13 am

On Cardiff's £3m bid for a player

NEIL WARNOCK"

"That was for a midfield player. He’s gone to Leeds now.”

"Adam Forshaw has since joined Leeds United from Middlesbrough."