Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Away at Leeds United Live on Sky "

Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 am

This was a great away victory, Cardiff Winning away at Leeds United, Midweek away & live on Sky & Bubbled in / Full of Restrictions :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

We never stopped Singing :thumbright: :bluebird: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Away at Leeds United Live on Sky "

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 am

REPLY ON TWITTER

Julian Hill

@bloojoo68

Replying to @AnnisAbraham
Was that the time they took us there all at the same time late (only allowed 1000)fans and only 2 turnstiles open(planned) so missed 10/15 mins but it never broke our spirits they tried we won and the shoes off at the end lol :lol: :lol: great trip

@AnnisAbraham "Yes"

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 am

I think that was the one with Darren Purse was in with us and Lee Naylor scored the fourth.
Schmeichel was in goal for leedsl! :laughing6:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

griff105 wrote:I think that was the one with Darren Purse was in with us and Lee Naylor scored the fourth.
Schmeichel was in goal for leedsl! :laughing6:

:lol: :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:05 pm

Monday night game I was there

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 pm

I remember watching that as a young lad on Sky having been devastated by the play off final the year before and thinking that this had to be our year. We ran riot that night. I remember the comments on BBC Sport being people saying that we were just too good and that we'd easily go up. Classic us at the time!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:42 am

ae15 wrote:I remember watching that as a young lad on Sky having been devastated by the play off final the year before and thinking that this had to be our year. We ran riot that night. I remember the comments on BBC Sport being people saying that we were just too good and that we'd easily go up. Classic us at the time!

We were hammered by injuries that year. The semi final play off at home to reading was a disaster with about 8 players out.

What a week that was my grandad my mate and my dog died, I lost a job and Cardiff got pumped. Then the gyps went up!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 am

Annis you're like a shit version of the "Where's Wally" game.

You stand out like a sore thumb in EVERY mass crowd picture.