Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huge thanks to Stacey (ticket office)

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:19 pm

I just want to say a huge thank you to Stacey at the ticket office. I couldn't log on to eticketing as my account was locked due to my student details not being updated on the system. Security guard known as "Butch" said I couldn't queue queue yesterday as it was only disabled and family stand but he told me to go into the superstore and ask for Stacey. Fair play to her she took me through to the back of the ticket office (past the famous laundry room) and updated my details right away and gave me my two tickets.

She went above and beyond for me and I'm greatful for her help! Big thanks!

Re: Huge thanks to Stacey (ticket office)

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Why don't you marry her

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:Why don't you marry her

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Hahahaha amazing

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:18 pm

CF14 Blue wrote:I just want to say a huge thank you to Stacey at the ticket office. I couldn't log on to eticketing as my account was locked due to my student details not being updated on the system. Security guard known as "Butch" said I couldn't queue queue yesterday as it was only disabled and family stand but he told me to go into the superstore and ask for Stacey. Fair play to her she took me through to the back of the ticket office (past the famous laundry room) and updated my details right away and gave me my two tickets.

Ill pass this onto her, she will appreciate it. I know her, not being sarcastic. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:10 pm

i think Butch has been a bit overlooked here and deserved to be in the title..Huge thanks to Stacey and Butch.?

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 pm

dogfound wrote:i think Butch has been a bit overlooked here and deserved to be in the title..Huge thanks to Stacey and Butch.?

Credit where due, have to also thank Sundance

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: class

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:52 am

Guys seriously! The OP just wants to thank a member of staff that went above and beyond to help him with tickets to the game. Nothing more nothing less.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:24 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
CF14 Blue wrote:I just want to say a huge thank you to Stacey at the ticket office. I couldn't log on to eticketing as my account was locked due to my student details not being updated on the system. Security guard known as "Butch" said I couldn't queue queue yesterday as it was only disabled and family stand but he told me to go into the superstore and ask for Stacey. Fair play to her she took me through to the back of the ticket office (past the famous laundry room) and updated my details right away and gave me my two tickets.

Ill pass this onto her, she will appreciate it. I know her, not being sarcastic. :ayatollah:

Stacey is a true city fan too - I've spoken to her many times in the shop and agree with the OP she has always been exceptionally helpful :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:51 pm

Jonsey Jones wrote:Guys seriously! The OP just wants to thank a member of staff that went above and beyond to help him with tickets to the game. Nothing more nothing less.

It's only banter :thumbup:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
dogfound wrote:i think Butch has been a bit overlooked here and deserved to be in the title..Huge thanks to Stacey and Butch.?

Credit where due, have to also thank Sundance

student not sundance.

butch, stacey and the student kid.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Jonsey Jones wrote:Guys seriously! The OP just wants to thank a member of staff that went above and beyond to help him with tickets to the game. Nothing more nothing less.

It's actually nice to see this so well done .

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:09 pm

It's all good!
I like the banter!

I've been a full season ticket holder for the past 12 years. Had an opportunity with the NHS to do my nursing degree fully funded hense why I know have a student ticket (save money where you can).

I know it can be dire trying to get hold of the ticket office but she really did go above and beyond.

I'd marry any woman that passionate ;p

BLUEBIRDS