Ticket office phone

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticket office phone

Postby keano » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:53 pm

On the phone yesterday for 55min checked my phone balance today it cost me £23 not a happy keano
keano

Ticket office phone

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ticket office phone

Postby dogfound » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:26 pm

keano wrote:On the phone yesterday for 55min checked my phone balance today it cost me £23 not a happy keano

total rip off...
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm

keano wrote:On the phone yesterday for 55min checked my phone balance today it cost me £23 not a happy keano

Take a look at thread regarding fone number for future reference ? Save you a packet :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:32 pm

Madness
Why would you do that?
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Sorry, it really is a rip-off, but (in fairness to the OP) we did put it out there... :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192146
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:25 am

Sven wrote:

Sorry, it really is a rip-off, but (in fairness to the OP) we did put it out there... :ayatollah:

yes and no doubt it saved a few people money ..trouble is people dont always read the board..the 0845 number should be ditched..
dogfound

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:32 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

yes and no doubt it saved a few people money ..trouble is people dont always read the board..the 0845 number should be ditched..

They should.
I’ve had the 02920 number for the ticket office for years and have used it loads.
There’s also a decent app called - say no to 0870... or something similar. You just put the high charge number in and it comes up with the equivalent local rate number as an alternative.
I never ever use these rip off numbers.
Simple.
:thumbup:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Sven » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:59 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yep, I agree it should be scrapped. It's a rip-off and the club are somewhat culpable for allowing it :ayatollah:

I was just pointing out that the person who didn't take time to read the Forum was able to take time to post on it when it suited and there was already a thread dedicated to the issue they had :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby blue lagoon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Cash cows we all are. Every penny they drain off us.
WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE!
blue lagoon

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yep, I agree it should be scrapped. It's a rip-off and the club are somewhat culpable for allowing it :ayatollah:

I was just pointing out that the person who didn't take time to read the Forum was able to take time to post on it when it suited and there was already a thread dedicated to the issue they had :thumbright:

Should been sticky for a bit as it's no longer on this page so people cannot see it :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby bluespeers » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:37 pm

I had a problem booking on line so rang the Ticket Office and to be fair waited for about 5 minutes the young lady did her best to sort out the problem, let me book the tickets over the phone and then rang me back to resolve my issue which she did solve, so for me a big thank you for the help and support given :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
bluespeers

Return to General Chat