Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As a nation (GB)have we lost our pride

Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Just seen darkest hour and was wondering if this generation would rally and pull together in the face adversity. Does fighting for queen and country still have meaning??

Re: As a nation (GB)have we lost our pride

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:02 pm

A post like this will never go down well on a Welsh forum :laughing5:

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:06 pm

As controversial as this sounds, we will never see one area/community rally together anymore because of immigration and the influx of different cultures with different beliefs.

If you read about agenda 21 and the Kalergi plan, you will see the way things are now has been a long term plan to dissect and take over areas with no united community existing anymore to make a collective stand.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:08 pm

I would fight for many things but not for a unelected queen who would not fight for me

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:33 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Just seen darkest hour and was wondering if this generation would rally and pull together in the face adversity. Does fighting for queen and country still have meaning??

I’ve got plenty of pride in my country, we’ve given much that is good to the World. The main problem we have is the cultural Marxism pushed by teachers and lecturers that’s twisting young minds with white privilege and gender fluid bollox.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Tar and white feathers would be in demand I'd imagine