To the 5000 who attended Mansfield game

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Ninianman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:25 am

I hope you got your ticket for the man City game,in fact you should have yours for free.
The others should be charged double,people whinging about waiting in long phone queues pee me right off,if i were one of the operators i would say "Well we didn't have this problem for the last game"
Ninianman

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: To the 5000 who attended Mansfield game

Postby pengamblue » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:18 am

I am a sth mate, I agree with you 100%,whether we play Mansfield or man City I go to support.my team the BLUEBIRDS and yes I'VE got our, tickets, COME ON CITY
pengamblue

Postby stentona » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:51 am

Sadly lost my ticket stub and paid cash on the day. Talk about Sod’s law
stentona

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 am

For goodness sake do you really think 30,000 are going to turn up to watch Mansfield? :laughing5:

Well done to anyone who attended the Mansfield game and even more to those who went to the replay. But I simply don't see the need to slag off the rest of the fan base who didn't go. TBH it's pathetic.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby stephendavid » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:20 am

Ninianman wrote:I hope you got your ticket for the man City game,in fact you should have yours for free.
The others should be charged double,people whinging about waiting in long phone queues pee me right off,if i were one of the operators i would say "Well we didn't have this problem for the last game"

Well said fella we got stuck up there due to the bus breaking down an some didn't make it home until weds afternoon but due to not being sth got no chance of tickets
stephendavid

Postby Sloper Road » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 am

stephendavid wrote:
Ninianman wrote:I hope you got your ticket for the man City game,in fact you should have yours for free.

Well said fella we got stuck up there due to the bus breaking down an some didn't make it home until weds afternoon but due to not being sth got no chance of tickets

I went home and away but still had to queue to get my tickets as on I line would not let me buy. I have a Mansfield stub if you want it. Point is the queue was for sth so why have a go at them so not sure what that poster was going on about....
Sloper Road

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 am

I went to both and im STH!
Already got mine :bluescarf:
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby paulh_85 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:57 am

What is this :laughing5: :laughing5:
paulh_85

Postby nubbsy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:01 am

Oh God. Super fan syndrome 101.
nubbsy

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 am

nubbsy wrote:Oh God. Super fan syndrome 101.

:laughing6: I didn't go to the Mansfield, but I went to the Colchester fa cup game three years ago, and there were less than 5000 at that one, so I think I should have a medal (where's Mutley when you need him).

Ps I queued yesterday and bought my tickets,,,, five of them,,,, all going to worthy City fans! :thumbup:
RICK+CCFC

Postby norms76 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:58 am

nubbsy wrote:Oh God. Super fan syndrome 101.

Agree, it fvcking grinds my gears with these people who think they’re better than any other fan. We all support Cardiff no matter if you go home or away or to 15/16 Games a year, we are all fans.

If we didn’t sell out the Man City game you’d have the same people saying how shit our home support is. Childish behaviour in my book.
norms76

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:28 pm

stephendavid wrote:

If you went to Mansfield game you should be next in line after STH and members :thumbright:
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat