Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good opportunity today

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:33 am

Good chance for us to close in on top 2 again today and edge away from 4th spot, getting a win today against a solid Wednesday side will be a massive statement.

I think we are in this promotion push for the long haul going to be a very interesting second half of the season for us bluebirds!

Let's push on and get another 3 points. Come on City :bluebird:

Re: Good opportunity today

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:12 pm

A draw would be ok, any point away from home is a good point, but a win is a huge lift. However, The next signing is the one that will determine how serious we are about top 2. If we can get Grabban or a prolific go poacher to compliment zahore, to change a game or give zahore a break then we could have a real chance of top 2.

That said I wouldn’t want to play us in the play offs! Warnock knows how to see a game out.

Re: Good opportunity today

Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:16 pm

Mr Potato wrote:A draw would be ok, any point away from home is a good point, but a win is a huge lift. However, The next signing is the one that will determine how serious we are about top 2. If we can get Grabban or a prolific go poacher to compliment zahore, to change a game or give zahore a break then we could have a real chance of top 2.

That said I wouldn’t want to play us in the play offs! Warnock knows how to see a game out.

I agree, will take a point now after last nights results. In a play off we have as much a chance as any team.