Man City Ticket Question?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ccfc_4_life » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:41 am

Hi guys just wondering if anyones in the same boat as me basically i got to wait till Monday to purchase a ticket i go with my two mates its one per fan number but i buy the tickets on my number they give me money on the day so there fan numbers aint been used this season so im guessing there not gonna be able to get tickets doubt theres anyway round it?? :bluescarf:
ccfc_4_life

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Man City Ticket Question?

Postby Pulisnewport » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:53 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:Hi guys just wondering if anyones in the same boat as me basically i got to wait till Monday to purchase a ticket i go with my two mates its one per fan number but i buy the tickets on my number they give me money on the day so there fan numbers aint been used this season so im guessing there not gonna be able to get tickets doubt theres anyway round it?? :bluescarf:

They should be able to see that you've purchased 3 tickets and will need your mates fan numbers to confirm them. Don't see a problem for you mate.
Pulisnewport

Re: Man City Ticket?

Postby Bluebina » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:55 am

ccfc_4_life wrote:Hi guys just wondering if anyones in the same boat as me basically i got to wait till Monday to purchase a ticket i go with my two mates its one per fan number but i buy the tickets on my number they give me money on the day so there fan numbers aint been used this season so im guessing there not gonna be able to get tickets doubt theres anyway round it?? :bluescarf:

They should have thought ahead and perhaps bought the tickets for one or two of the games themselves, otherwise how are the club going to know if they are genuine supporters when it comes to tickets for big games.

I would try though because if it's exactly has you say here, you should be able to demonstrate that to the ticket shop Manager, if she checks the history and can see you are genuine, she could allow you to get three tickets for this game, worth a try.
Bluebina

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 pm

Simular sort of thing here

I’ve a season ticket so have mine but when the boys from work come I get them tickets on my account for 3 of them they been to 4 games and asking for Man City tickets wondering if I could purchase a extra 3 for them as I have been during the season ?

Not sure how it all works with that though
CardiffCityBlue

Postby dogfound » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:47 pm

it should be crystal clear that your not buying 3 seats just for yourself in previous games..but it really depends on what rules will have been put in place.
i hope that there are enough tickets to cover these fans who actually attend games . :thumbup:
dogfound

Return to General Chat