Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drop zohore

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Useless like he's not trying start pilkington instead

Re: Drop zohore

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Thought he did really well at times. He is better than pilks so can't be dropped. A new striker of the grabban mould maybe

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:30 pm

I thought he burnt himself out chasing lost causes in the first half....I think he is on the way back

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Not trying??
:lol:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Are you pissed ? They were all dog shit tonight! Don't think any of our team got out of 2nd gear and barely broke a sweat! I think Zahore made the most effort of the whole team today!

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Such a shame for a big man he doesn’t like heading the ball.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 pm

I thought he was OK and he tried harder than in any game since he came back from injury. Maybe he can have a very good end to the season. :bluebird: :thumbup:

The lad battled tonight

footiexmadx wrote:Useless like he's not trying start pilkington instead

I criticised Zohore massively after the Preston home game, but I 100% disagree with you about him being useless and not trying tonight.

I thought Zohore had a good game and it's good to see him showing signs of getting back to his old self.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

I criticised Zohore massively after the Preston home game, but I 100% disagree with you about him being useless and not trying tonight.

I thought Zohore had a good game and it's good to see him showing signs of getting back to his old self.

He started well he ran which is the main problem of late, but he's a striker me he's not at it at the moment it was however a goal.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Agreed and showed his strength when he had a perfectly good goal dissallowed

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:05 pm

One of the first names on the teamsheet.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Didn't score a goal = poor game to many! :roll:

My MotM ;) :bluescarf:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Oi mate were you watching the same game, he was one of our better players, held up well ran the channels and tried to score when he had chances.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Sven wrote:Didn't score a goal = poor game to many! :roll:

He did score a goal though, yet another wrong decision that's cost us points.

I will now await the number 1 fan of all referees, Steve Zodiak to try to somehow defend that decision. :lol:

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:18 pm

theclaw wrote:Such a shame for a big man he doesn’t like heading the ball.

I thought he did well tonight and was living off scraps.

But like you I can't understand why he is so shit at heading a ball?

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Amazing how we can all watch same game yet have such different opinion.. thought Ken out in a shift today

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Worked his socks off I was watching him carefully.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:46 pm

I thought Ken showed signs to night that he is getting back to full fitness and he definitely put a shift in plus showed his strength and the 'goal' should have been allowed although the keeper heard the whistle so didn't move also massive credit to the 451 fans who were there tonight :old: :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Agreed and showed his strength when he had a perfectly good goal dissallowed

He wouldn't have shot and the keeper would've saved it if the whistle hadn't blown :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:Didn't score a goal = poor game to many! :roll:

He did score a goal though, yet another wrong decision that's cost us points.

I will now await the number 1 fan of all referees, Steve Zodiak to try to somehow defend that decision. :lol:

Yet another game where you have blamed the ref. Nothing to do with the fact that we just about got what we deserved. It was a fair challenge by Zohore, but everyone in the ground plus all 22 players know the whistle had blown before he took the shot. No real effort from the goalkeeper to get to the ball, he knew he did not need to.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:38 pm

You might want to start watching another sport. You might understand that one.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Thought he had a good game yesterday. Put in a decent shift and just needs to add goals to his game. That has always been my one criticism of Zohore, I don't think he is a natural predator in the box. He will always score the odd spectacular goal, but he won't get 20 of those in a season. The potential is certainly there, needs a few goals to go in for him now. If he puts in the hard graft, the best of him could still be to come.