Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result of Cardiff City v Manchester City be?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Cardiff City win
27%
Manchester City win
54%
Draw
20%

Total votes : 56

Re: LATEST NEWS “ CARDIFF CITY v MANCHESTER CITY “ MATCH THR

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:05 pm

No Sol Bamba?? Gutted

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:No Sol Bamba?? Gutted

With you on that. Can be the difference in front of the defence.

His missus probably couldn't get him a ticket for the game.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Here We Go - The waiting Is Over :bluebird:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:00 pm

Here We Go - The waiting Is Over :bluebird:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:30 pm

0-1 and should be 0-2 .

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:32 pm

Cannot fathom how its only 1-0...not compalining..just not understanding either :D

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:38 pm

0-2

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:42 pm

God help us if we go up that's all I'm saying it be like the last time we went up but a lot worse

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 pm

HT - 0-2 .

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Grangetown blue wrote:God help us if we go up that's all I'm saying it be like the last time we went up but a lot worse

But half teams in premier are not even half as good as these are!

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Exhibition stuff by Mam City.

We should be down to 10 and more than 2 down. However lets not get scared about going up as this is a team walking away with the Premier and we are seeing why.

Only disappointment for me was their second goal. Far too much space we gave there.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Grangetown blue wrote:God help us if we go up that's all I'm saying it be like the last time we went up but a lot worse

We would have to get a new manager in coz his football isn't for the premier league and to buy a lot of players coz most of the players we got isn't good enough I'm afraid

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Nothing but quality play from Man City, you can see why they are where they are. Bluebirds looking clunky comparatively, some flashes of talent but ultimately no ball control means no goals. Still, keen to see what Warnock changes at half time. :bluescarf:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:57 pm

Gruijic is simply awful has he touched the ball yet? And the groundsman should be sacked for the state of that pitch.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Dahboy wrote:Gruijic is simply awful has he touched the ball yet? And the groundsman should be sacked for the state of that pitch.

Plus it's a little cold and too many clouds in the sky

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Grangetown blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

We would have to get a new manager in coz his football isn't for the premier league and to buy a lot of players coz most of the players we got isn't good enough I'm afraid

Bloody hell. Man City do this to most of the Premiership.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:08 pm

maccydee wrote:
Grangetown blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

It's the truth tho we got similar players that we had last time we got promoted and we play the same football as malky did boring long ball..I'm not talking about this game coz it's man city but it proves long ball doesn't work against teams that no how to play

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Grangetown blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Grangetown blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

It's the truth tho we got similar players that we had last time we got promoted and we play the same football as malky did boring long ball..I'm not talking about this game coz it's man city but it proves long ball doesn't work against teams that no how to play

If we go up NW will have money to spend and he will spend far better than Malky did.

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:17 pm

maccydee wrote:
Grangetown blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Grangetown blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

If we go up NW will have money to spend and he will spend far better than Malky did.

Malky should be in jail after what he did with the money :lol:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:24 pm

Dahboy wrote:Gruijic is simply awful has he touched the ball yet? And the groundsman should be sacked for the state of that pitch.

Agreed! But so has ralls, but when your up against Fernandinho and De Bruyne it isn’t going to be easy

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:29 pm

Yeah your right mate to flat and far to much grass on it :lol:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:56 pm

FT - CARDIFF CITY 0-2 MAN CITY .

Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:12 pm

No shame to city today onwards and upwards.
We can get back to the league now which is what are season is all about.
First half no pressing was so difficult for us.
Second half we did better but man city eased passed us really always had a spare man .
A special team that seemed to have more players on the pitch miles ahead of us in every way possible.
Always expected it and warnock took off key olayers likr Zahore who was blowing Ralls will be ready for the next game now to.
No injuries onwards and upwards back to reality and back to league duty now.

Good luck to man city you have to say what a team they really are sometimes its as simple as that. :bluescarf: