Ticket Question for season ticket holders

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby henge1956 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:36 am

before I ring the office I bought my ticket online straight after Mansfield win , will they issue a separate ticket now for the game against man city or flash it to the season ticket ??
henge1956

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ticket Question for season ticket holders

Postby mugsy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:55 am

henge1956 wrote:before I ring the office I bought my ticket online straight after Mansfield win , will they issue a separate ticket now for the game against man city or flash it to the season ticket ??

Separate, paper ticket.
mugsy

Postby STEVE1956 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:19 pm

All Season Ticket Holder’s who booked their own Seats will have it loaded onto your Card.
STEVE1956

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 pm

STEVE1956 wrote:All Season Ticket Holder’s who booked their own Seats will have it loaded onto your Card.

Apparently not someone is saying they got paper one for own seat? :shock:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:05 pm

henge1956 wrote:before I ring the office I bought my ticket online straight after Mansfield win , will they issue a separate ticket now for the game against man city or flash it to the season ticket ??

I'm sure you already saw it but watch this thread...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=192285
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat