I just wondered how many tickets sold?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:20 am

For Man city? Anyone know. Itll be interesting now that Cardiff ST holders and members etc have purchased how many are left and now it's upto Joe public to purchase how many actually do. That said you still have to have been to one match at home this season. Anyone think we will sell out?
Once a blue always a blue44

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I just wondered how many tickets sold?

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:30 am

Just looked at eticketing. There's still quite a few tickets. I doubt very much (although don't quote me on this) that they will sell too many today as its just ST (most of whom have prob already purchased) flex ticket holders and members and Mansfield match home tickets. Perhaps a few hundred maybe? I would imagine there will be plenty left tomrw for people who have only attended one match this season! I wonder if the club should have (from Wednesday) just put all tickets left on sale to people with a fan number who has attended a match in the last couple of years or something? My current prediction is that we've sold approx 25k including man city. Looks like it maybe about 29-30k on the day?
Once a blue always a blue44

Re: I just wondered how many tickets sold?

Postby wayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:23 pm

I took up the option of two tickets, like most season ticket holdes. i dont no any season ticket holders who just had the one ticket. I had plenty of friends asking for my spare ticket but its going to my six year old granson
wayne

Return to General Chat