Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have a free day out next Sunday!!

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Man city to win latest odds:

4-0 @ 11/1

5-0 @ 25/1

6-0 @ 66/1

Now for some who will rattle their keyboards these prices are for those thinking straight and understanding Pep G is going to be playing a full 1st team as demolished Newcastle yesterday.

But if city score there are still some excellent money options, like:

Man city to win:

3-1 @ 10/1

4-1 @ 14/1

5-1 @ 33/1

Use your head not your heart, it's money there for the taking!

for a couple of quid or so, if, if, IF, the result is better than above, then you can't complain it will be an excellent performance by city up against basically one of the best football clubs in the world at present, so just enjoy whatever happens, but just in case it MC get a taste of scoring - cover your day!

Re: Have a free day out next Sunday!!

Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:07 pm

I don't think we're going to get thrashed.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:42 pm

ae15 wrote:I don't think we're going to get thrashed.

or do i , or infact do the bookies..
2-0 Citeh is fav at 11/2 ..with
1.0 Citeh 2nd fav at 15/2

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 am

We are going to win 3-2 :lol:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:31 am

wez1927 wrote:We are going to win 3-2 :lol:

Frazer cambell to score twice lol

Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Just wondering whether the electronic scoreboard inside the stadium is progammed for double figures.....only joking! hope we give them a good game.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:15 pm

your taking the piss now, Cardiff will beat Man City, where are the odds for the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

CARDIFF 3-2 MAN CITY
Zohore
Lang
Ralls

Aguero
Kevin De Bruyne

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:26 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:your taking the piss now, Cardiff will beat Man City, where are the odds for the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

CARDIFF 3-2 MAN CITY
Zohore
Lang
Ralls

Aguero
Kevin De Bruyne

What’s the lotto numbers then if you can predict with that accuracy. Scorers as well! You’ve got more chance of having your purple away kit.

They’re the best team in Europe at the minute, I just hope we can keep it tight but I can’t see a Cardiff win as much as I’d love that.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 pm

He's spot on, upsets never happen in the cup.

Mind I would never bet against city.

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Wolves drew away 0-0 after 120 minutes and Bristol City nearly drew there as well.

We spend most of our games chasing the ball and hitting teams quickly and directly when we get it, so I don't think there will be too much difference with our usual game plan.

Obviously, Man City have superior quality, but I'm confident we can frustrate them and give them a few problems also. I think it's a good time of the season to play them and we won't make it easy for Man City, that's for sure!

I just hope our form doesn't suffer after putting everything into this game, like what's happened with Bristol City.