Plenty Availability

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Plenty Availability

Postby alexccfc » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Screenshot_20180121-213442.png
Screenshot_20180121-213442.png (143.26 KiB) Viewed 1935 times

Looking online there seems a lot of season ticket holders have not bothered with the Man City game, all the areas where grey yesterday now have all became blue with limited availiabilty :o
alexccfc

Plenty Availability

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Plenty Availability

Postby Stringfellow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 pm

Strange as my view shows almost sold out.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 pm

alexccfc wrote:
Screenshot_20180121-213442.png

Looking online there seems a lot of season ticket holders have not bothered with the Man City game, all the areas where grey yesterday now have all became blue with limited availiabilty :o

Limited how many though couple hundred? :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby Leon1927 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 pm

I think there’s about 3k left. Looks like most season ticket holders and members have purchased. I think you may be wrong. There’s only 14k season ticket holders. I wonder if they will put them on general sale soon.
Leon1927

Postby nubbsy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 pm

So anyone on here that made a big song and a dance about season ticket holders getting an extra ticket can stop whingeing and go buy a ticket.
nubbsy

Postby Wayne S » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 pm

I said after the replay last Tuesday.

There will be enough to go around for everyone that wants one.

The club and its fans are a different animal since the Prem season and the red. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Wayne S

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:So anyone on here that made a big song and a dance about season ticket holders getting an extra ticket can stop winging and go buy a ticket.

there have been debates about it...but not many actually complaining about not getting tickets..

i think it will be a full house ,but the demand isnt what it seemed.
dogfound

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 pm

dogfound wrote:
nubbsy wrote:So anyone on here that made a big song and a dance about season ticket holders getting an extra ticket can stop winging and go buy a ticket.

there have been debates about it...but not many actually complaining about not getting tickets..

If we go by eticketing I would say that about 25 of the 28 thousand tickets available to home fans have already been sold and that's before going on general sale.. pretty good I would say
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:26 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
dogfound wrote:

If we go by eticketing I would say that about 25 of the 28 thousand tickets available to home fans have already been sold and that's before going on general sale.. pretty good I would say

looking at the E ticketing plan yes , but if you looked at it yesterday there were less available seats than now...and it does look as if the upper ninian hasnt been fully released as yet..
its people who have attended games who are not ST holders tomorrow , which should see queues again and it fill up further.
dogfound

Postby piledriver64 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm

dogfound wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
dogfound wrote:

looking at the E ticketing plan yes , but if you looked at it yesterday there were less available seats than now...and it does look as if the upper ninian hasnt been fully released as yet..
its people who have attended games who are not ST holders tomorrow , which should see queues again and it fill up further.

I’m not great at Maths but if we’ve got 14000 STs even if every one of us bought the 2 Tix the most we good sell by now would be 28000 + 4000 aways and there would still be spares. It was never going to happen that all STs would buy the two so it’s hardly surprising that here are Tix left.

I would be surprised if we don’t sell out if current sales figures are accurate.
piledriver64

Postby dogfound » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I’m not great at Maths but if we’ve got 14000 STs even if every one of us bought the 2 Tix the most we good sell by now would be 28000 + 4000 aways and there would still be spares. It was never going to happen that all STs would buy the two so it’s hardly surprising that here are Tix left.

I would be surprised if we don’t sell out if current sales figures are accurate.

what current sales figures....people are just making educated guesses from the e ticketing plan {which changes }. the only figure the club have released was 19k Friday afternoon which included nearly 5k Man City fans...
i really hope its a full house mate...no doubt we will have a clearer picture tomorrow.
dogfound

Postby Sven » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:27 am

nubbsy wrote:So anyone on here that made a big song and a dance about season ticket holders getting an extra ticket can stop whingeing and go buy a ticket.

No, Jack. They'll just look around intensely to find another 'City' subject to whinge about! ;)

As for the 'seating plan' in the OP, I would find that surprising as the club have said there has been a 'heavy' take up of tickets by STH's and many of those have taken the offer of a second ticket

I guess the next question will be "How many of those 'second tickets' are now going to people who would have bought tickets from Tuesday onwards anyway? :?

Quite a few, I suspect and although I'd like to see a stadiumrecord set, personally I'm not expecting a full house come Sunday :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 am

The pic. An also be a bit misleading as the block will show light blue and availability if there is 1 ticket spare , or several hundred.

Looks at least like all blocks are available, but even then there may be sections of a block not completely on sale
Lawnmower

Postby adamt958 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:06 am

Wouldn’t say plenty, scanned through and 80% of them blocks have less than 50 tickets available, some have one ticket or two.
"It's Andy Campbell, it's in!" "Up,up and away to division one!"
adamt958

Postby Leon1927 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:12 am

About 5k I recon
Leon1927

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 am

dogfound wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
dogfound wrote:

It was only less yesterday as they hadn't released ST holder seats who haven't purchased yet. Now all the availability is being shown minus a couple of areas not on sale.
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby Leon1927 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 am

All areas are now on sale.
Leon1927

Postby ccfc_4_life » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Just got two ... looks a decent amount available but alot of single seats :bluescarf:
ccfc_4_life

Return to General Chat