Man City help for a friend

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:11 pm

I have a friend in work who is not a ST holder, she went to the Fulham game with her husband and 2 little boys, she wants tickets for this game but doesn't have the priviledge online to do this.

What would be the position if she wanted 2 adult and 2 child tickets for the game? Best to ring the ticket line to discuss and see what they can do?
Wolfpac

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Man City help for a friend

Postby nubbsy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:12 pm

Answered your own question
nubbsy

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Wolfpac wrote:I have a friend in work who is not a ST holder, she went to the Fulham game with her husband and 2 little boys, she wants tickets for this game but doesn't have the priviledge online to do this.

What would be the position if she wanted 2 adult and 2 child tickets for the game? Best to ring the ticket line to discuss and see what they can do?

i guess, though looks like there are still quite a few left, and im sure the club will open it up in a day or two.

If they went to the fulham game, are they on the clubs system?
paulh_85

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:24 pm

nubbsy wrote:Answered your own question

Numpty day for me mate :laughing5:
Wolfpac

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:24 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:I have a friend in work who is not a ST holder, she went to the Fulham game with her husband and 2 little boys, she wants tickets for this game but doesn't have the priviledge online to do this.

i guess, though looks like there are still quite a few left, and im sure the club will open it up in a day or two.

All good mate she's rung ticket office, straight through and talked it over with them.
Wolfpac

Postby dogfound » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

All good mate she's rung ticket office, straight through and talked it over with them.

and did she get a result.?
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:52 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Yes every person who buys ticket gets put on system :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

They found her and her husband on the system and bought a ticket each and 1 each for their boys, so she's pleased.
Wolfpac

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Yes every person who buys ticket gets put on system :thumbup:

:sleepy2:

not if they bought them off friends/relatives but i didnt think i needed to explain that bit
paulh_85

Postby dogfound » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

They found her and her husband on the system and bought a ticket each and 1 each for their boys, so she's pleased.

:thumbup:
dogfound

Postby norms76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Loads left, it won’t sell out for a few days yet they said. My workmate rang today and has only been to one game this season and got a ticket for him and his boy no problem. It only says members or ST holders online so I said ring them, so he did and had two.
norms76

Postby Leon1927 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Incorrect. It says members and people who have bought tickets this season l.

The amount of People not reading carefully is unbelievable
Leon1927

Postby norms76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Incorrect. It says members and people who have bought tickets this season l.

The amount of People not reading carefully is unbelievable

Ark at the reading police.

My mate has bought tickets this season and has a fan number but couldn’t order online, that’s what he told me so I said ring them.

I’m a ST holder so no issue with mine.

I’ll pass the message onto my mate though, that you’re not happy with the way he read it. :thumbright:
norms76

Postby Leon1927 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Online is fine. Just need to have the tickets bought previously on your fan number.

My dig was at the many many people who can’t understand the basic policy. No need to get upset. Tell your friend I’ll let this one go lol
On the positive side it’s nice to see all the fans managing to get tickets. Will be a record crowd at the stadium. Well done to the club yet again
Blooobords!
Leon1927

Postby norms76 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Leon1927 wrote:Online is fine. Just need to have the tickets bought previously on your fan number.

My dig was at the many many people who can’t understand the basic policy. No need to get upset. Tell your friend I’ll let this one go lol
On the positive side it’s nice to see all the fans managing to get tickets. Will be a record crowd at the stadium. Well done to the club yet again
Blooobords!

Only tongue in cheek mate. :thumbright:
norms76

Return to General Chat