Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool hammer the jack bastards

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Come on you cardiff fans watch Liverpool hammer the jacks what’s your prediction 4-0 mine :bluescarf:

Re: Liverpool hammer the jack bastards

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Probably that Cardiff fans will write off Swansea far too early for the millionth time

Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:56 pm

I'm in shock

Typical Liverpool, beat the top lose to bottom

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:11 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I'm in shock

apparently the way played tonight is way played against spurs and wolves got them results so expect swansea to buy some more busses to add to one used tonight! :o

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

apparently the way played tonight is way played against spurs and wolves got them results so expect swansea to buy some more busses to add to one used tonight! :o

The way they played parking the bus is only good for a few games seen loads of teams do it over the years. Including us..
Normsl sevice will resume. :wave: :thumbup: :D

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:39 pm

:oops: :oops:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:26 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The way they played parking the bus is only good for a few games seen loads of teams do it over the years. Including us..

Well be lucky to get enough points with average 3 shots a game for rest season! Listening to manager tonight he as found a formular to get side out of trouble and he will stick to it :old:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:58 am

pembroke allan wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Well be lucky to get enough points with average 3 shots a game for rest season! Listening to manager tonight he as found a formular to get side out of trouble and he will stick to it :old:

He's loving the limelight isn't he, we stopped a formula 1 car with London traffic at 4 o clock WTF

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:07 am

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

He's loving the limelight isn't he, we stopped a formula 1 car with London traffic at 4 o clock WTF

Just say we parked three busses and somehow got away with it !!!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 am

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I know he as a way with wordths ! :laughing6: but does he seriously think playing that way will save them from relegation? Got lucky on 2 counts last night pool being of colour shooting! and scored once from only 3 attempts on target, ffs only went in their pen area 6 times in whole game!!! :old:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Arsenal will demolish the cunts just you wait. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: