Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ TICKET SALES HAVE SLOWED DOWN / SO “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
caegarwblue wrote:Is that right about booking fees? I was charged £1per ticket plus £5

On line a charge, p&p, but in person NO extra charges :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Got 2 on Sunday and have just got another 2.

Cheaper for me to do that than take the car, on e ticketing it's easier to select your tickets if more than one by letting them select where than looking at the empty spaces as they will still come up.

Karl, Yes I agree, I had mine posted to Carls house and then he brought them over :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:19 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Annis as many as 4,500 left mate?

Yes Stephen, but tomorrow is a massive day as anyone can buy them from 9am tomorrow and as many as they like :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cheers mate

Stephen, I reckon by Thursday they will all virtually be gone :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
caegarwblue wrote:Is that right about booking fees? I was charged £1per ticket plus £5

On line a charge, p&p, but in person NO extra charges :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Got 2 on Sunday and have just got another 2.

Cheaper for me to do that than take the car, on e ticketing it's easier to select your tickets if more than one by letting them select where than looking at the empty spaces as they will still come up.

Karl, Yes I agree, I had mine posted to Carls house and then he brought them over :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Annis, have a safe trip over should be an enjoyable game, either way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:28 pm

CFS25 wrote:E ticketing doesn’t show that many at all.....

E-ticketing does not always show no where near how many tickets are left, they close areas to sell for a while, then re-open them, so they fill different areas up. :thumbright:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 pm

26000 sold

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Annis as many as 4,500 left mate?

Hopefully annis
Yes Stephen, but tomorrow is a massive day as anyone can buy them from 9am tomorrow and as many as they like :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cheers mate

Stephen, I reckon by Thursday they will all virtually be gone :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Numbers don’t really add up , 26k without Man City fans takes it to 30k makes 3k left? Plus loads went last night when st holders could buy extra 2

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
Tuggi wrote:When people mention the home crowds and how it’s plastic fans turning up for this game, how can it be so if only 4,500 are in general sale and it’s only been open to members or past matches attended etc?

I know season ticket holders get 2, so they’ll be bringing a “friend” and probably one that doesn’t normally go. They are just as guilty as why wait for a big cup game to drag the friend along?

I haven’t been down regular since the new stadium, a time when a lot of things in my life changed and priorities to put money towards kids and family as allowed to watching football week in week out, but does that mean I am not as good a supporter as someone who can afford to spend large amounts of money on games?

Just so we’re also clear, I didn’t go to any premiership games last time we went up either. I am considering making a trip there this year and taking my son, which I did last against qpr in Slades season but he was a bit young and we didn’t have a shot at goal all game, just wonder how welcome you are sometimes, if I go I’m plastic fan, if I don’t it means I don’t care

Get in there fella, I'm fed up with this issue.

People stopped going for numerous reasons, if you go once or have a ST you are still a City supporter!!

Get your tickets.
you know the saying once a bluebird always a bluebird

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:50 pm

E ticketing doesn’t show that many at all.....

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:54 pm

CFS25 wrote:E ticketing doesn’t show that many at all.....

E-ticketing does not always show no where near how many tickets are left, they close areas to sell for a while, then re-open them, so they fill different areas up. :thumbright:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:05 pm

Tuggi wrote:When people mention the home crowds and how it’s plastic fans turning up for this game, how can it be so if only 4,500 are in general sale and it’s only been open to members or past matches attended etc?

I know season ticket holders get 2, so they’ll be bringing a “friend” and probably one that doesn’t normally go. They are just as guilty as why wait for a big cup game to drag the friend along?

I haven’t been down regular since the new stadium, a time when a lot of things in my life changed and priorities to put money towards kids and family as allowed to watching football week in week out, but does that mean I am not as good a supporter as someone who can afford to spend large amounts of money on games?

Just so we’re also clear, I didn’t go to any premiership games last time we went up either. I am considering making a trip there this year and taking my son, which I did last against qpr in Slades season but he was a bit young and we didn’t have a shot at goal all game, just wonder how welcome you are sometimes, if I go I’m plastic fan, if I don’t it means I don’t care

Once a bluebird always bluebird in my book

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Vince Alm:

"Okay only issues I can see with E ticketing at the moment is the Canton is difficult to buy due to the volume of people trying to pick up seats; so you need to keep trying if you are trying to purchase in the Canton. "

"Also the family stand you can not buy single tickets you have to buy an adult and an under 16. all other parts of the ground do not seem to be any trouble. "

Re: UPDATED: “ TICKET SALES HAVE SLOWED DOWN / SO “

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:10 pm

Cardiff City's glamour FA Cup tie with Man City remains on course to be a sell-out after the club confirmed more than 26,000 tickets have already been sold for the game in the Welsh capital.

The remaining tickets are set to go on general sale on Wednesday morning.

It has been confirmed that Man City have taken 3,765 tickets for the cup encounter, meaning an additional 1,000 seats have become available for Cardiff supporters :thumbright:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:57 pm

According to e ticketing Canton now completely sold out

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Has anyone else had a grey ticket sent to them? I ordered mine on eTicketing last week and it came this morning. Very few left online this morning.

StT.
<><

All mine are grey

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Tickets on sale to general public tomorrow . Top tier of new stand only . I been told today. I want to buy 3 tomorrow .is there a limit on how many i can buy ? Is 3 allowed?

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Haven't been for quite a few years and have no desire to go to this game, all this plastic shit is a joke.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:11 am

Plenty of tickets left :bluebird: :bluebird:

Do not go by E-ticketing.